My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by CJ616

F- execution. There's no reason for me to be "mad" about that.
obviously you are not really mad 
laugh.gif

I situations like this I just utter...."To each their own..." and move on. 

A lot of folks didn't get the point of this topic. 

One man's trash is another's treasure apparently. 

I would not attend a wedding or stir up something like that.  Some things are better left unsaid.  If you want to attend the wedding and support your friend cool, but if you have a notion that things will go South, you are better off not even wasting your energy attending that. 

“Marrying a girl with the understanding that she's been with other people...is not the same as marrying a girl knowing for a fact that she was YOUR friends side piece.

I'm sure the dude marrying the girl cares what NT thinks of the whole situation. The only thing is that the girl doesnt know the OP passed her along to the friend just to smash. OP just be happy for them. What are you gonna do, be like "oh how's my old jumpoff doing"?.

Originally Posted by Pepper

“Marrying a girl with the understanding that she's been with other people...is not the same as marrying a girl knowing for a fact that she was YOUR friends side piece.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by Pepper

Pepper dont waste your time.
tired.gif

If women were as picky as men were, less than 10 people a year would be getting married a year

Originally Posted by shoefreakbaby

tired.gif

If women were as picky as men were, less than 10 people a year would be getting married a year

You stay cheerleading for bops in threads like these.
Ya'll really do stick up for each other.

tired.gif

It isn't about "sticking up" for any one. It's about double standards and how they're applied in almost every situation.
The reason behind my original post, pseudo relationship expert, is that the OP was trying to make this young woman seem sketchy and filthy, when in reality..he is.
And it makes you wonder, if he was up in the buns for a year, at some point or another he caught feelings. He probably won't ever admit it to a forum or himself for that matter.
I'm not saying that what she did was morally acceptable (Again, just my opinion), but don't come up on this website creating a thread about the girl, makes you look like a hypocrite.

How did he make her seem sketchy and filthy? He most certainly didn't. You just took offense to her being a sidechick in this situation because the primary subject of his post was HIS FRIEND. How is that even refutable?

And since you trying to play this double standard card (which alot of bops like to pull out)...would you marry a man that you know used to have his face sat on by one of your girlfriends?

Oh...let me guess...if he "invigorates your senses" then yes right?

tired.gif

..... I hope you not calling me a bop, I would hate to press the red button 
indifferent.gif

everything pepper said and much more 

Sexist bastard 

tired.gif

..... I hope you not calling me a bop, I would hate to press the red button 
indifferent.gif

everything pepper said and much more 

Sexist bastard 
You know how many times I been banned slim? DGAF about no button. 
You can take that report button and shove it up your snatch.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

This originally was a humble brag thread, a jumpoff to one is a keeper for some other. Did you ever think maybe you were her jumpoff, and now she found somebody she actually likes to be around for more than just casual sex?
indifferent.gif
 stop steezin

laugh.gif
 but that explanation makes the most sense to me. Doesnt make his friend any less of a simp, just think about it
How could he be the jumpoff when he was the one with the gf and using her on the side? Are you implying she had a bf and was just using him for sex? Cuz that's just assuming evidence that has not been provided. If you're saying she was just using him for sex until she got in to a serious relationship she's still a JO. It's always just about the sex with a JO. How you trying to flip the script on OP?

Back
Top Bottom