My boy is marrying a jumpoff....that i passed to him, and.....swapping, salad tossing+ period sex?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Rusty Shackelford

Rust you know I'm messin with ya....lil NTWT road buddy humor�
laugh.gif

But I just think that they hyping up the convo and not her personally.�

BACK TO THE FREAKY TALK!

So I've gone on red before....it's not that bad. Just not something I'd do all the damn time. And I'd kiss her after she swallows....how could you not and she did a great deed for you?

#NTWTunity�
Let's become a tag team and use this as our theme

I'm down
DILLON_predator.gif

+1
Dudes gettin excited over cap talking about what she allegedly did with another dude.

She probably a prude in real life.
Rusty you JUST turned 12. Calm the %$%* down 
laugh.gif

Dude I'm 16, and even when I was 12 I had more knowledge than alot of 21 year olds.
I know I'm young but my point still stands.

Dudes in this thread are hyped over some box they're not getting.
Rust you know I'm messin with ya....lil NTWT road buddy humor 
laugh.gif

But I just think that they hyping up the convo and not her personally. 

BACK TO THE FREAKY TALK!

So I've gone on red before....it's not that bad. Just not something I'd do all the damn time. And I'd kiss her after she swallows....how could you not and she did a great deed for you?

she's tried to kiss me after but i turned my head. always felt like a **** doing it too but she never got mad, just says ok and smiles...and she never spits. dat guilt
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

She always showers before she comes through, so if she is leaking, it's not like it's been building layers of funk for hours. I ate that thang last night after I smashed and transitioned right back to smashing for round two. I don't give a +$@! what y'all think. And I hold her hand too. I'm bout that life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.

Originally Posted by Antidope

I saw this thread had this many posts and I felt compelled to read it all. WOW
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
THIS
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I haven't been in here since it was in single digits cause I thought this would run it's course, but woooooooooooow
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

She always showers before she comes through, so if she is leaking, it's not like it's been building layers of funk for hours. I ate that thang last night after I smashed and transitioned right back to smashing for round two. I don't give a +$@! what y'all think. And I hold her hand too. I'm bout that life.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You sir are a scholar and a gentleman.
Yep
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 WizKid and ricky409 know how I roll
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hold up, hold up, HOLD THE ##!! UP. DID I READ THIS RIGHT?!?!?! Did some of you guys basically admitted to having your own nut in your mouth????? Why are you even with a woman??????????
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Yo...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

EVERYTHING IS FUNNY. Got real tears reading the last few pages.
Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Thirst is at an all time high. Take this Nowitness clown. Son is legitimately moved to be conversing with females online.
roll.gif
you cant be serious. Combine the picture that was posted and the fact that she was making better posts than 90% of the males on here- pretty nice in my book. I may be dating somebody right now, but i still got 5 female friends i can smash at any time pretty much (if i wanted to, im not a cheater though- so we're just keeping it verbal and staying in touch).We cant all be narrow-minded tough guys like you, I dont feel the need to constantly be a jerk and keep a reputation going like yourself- I come here for a break from work and to share some info and laughs
This response though.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Real tears son. Thirst running rampant and %%+!#@ typing out their favorite fantasies...but you can't tell 'em nothing though. LMAO

If you are kissing her after swallowing or eating the box after busting inside, you are eating your own nut! I can't even figure out a proper emoticon for this because I can't wrap my head around it.

Here we go with the e-thuggery. Man y'all take that elsewhere, we're having freaky goings on in here. This is the adult section.

As for my woman throwing it my face, she's licked regions of my body that had me shocked and I'm not talking about my toes. She takes trips down the merge and back up to the top frequently. We don't have the kind of relationship where we stoop to that level of foolishness anyway.

She always showers before she comes through, so if she is leaking, it's not like it's been building layers of funk for hours. I ate that thang last night after I smahed and transitioned right back to smashing for round two. I don't give a +$@! what y'all think. And I hold her hand too. I'm bout that life.

This man knows.

pimp.gif

That's not even freaky doe, I'm almost positive giving head while she's on her period has got to be bad for your health

^i didnt say after busting inside, i said to prolong and hold off the nut. I usually wear condoms anyways, i wouldnt go down there after i did bust if i wasnt wearing one though. Id rather eat bloody box than post-nut box (but i wont do that either). Im not gonna sit here and call foul on dudes keeping it real about what they do with their women though, we all freaks. Plus, the ones talking AYO about it probably jerk one out to some pron and then eat some munchies with that goop on they hands anyways. Some of yall too insecure for real life
I felt everything you said.... But that.

I ain't Moses. Not going head first into the red sea. Would much rather have my own soldiers marching on my tongue in that situation.

Cap I'm not mad at you. It's rough down there. I couldn't do it, that's for sure. Mingling with balls and **** hair and sweaty man booty crack. Gagging on it and getting spit all over your face. At the very least you deserve to be kissed by dude you put that work in for.

I can respect that.
I am wiping tears away as i read this
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's true though. I remember when me and my most recent ex first had sex, she domed m up to finish, and then we just laid back cuddled up and went to sleep. Then she tells me 

a year later that she asked one of my best friends (who she worked with at the time) a couple days after that night "Does he not kiss females after they suck his ****?". I was like

whaaaaaaaaat
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

With my ex, I beat on red.

We prepped with a shower and then laid the towel down on the bed.

Then we worked. I proceed to oatmeal cream pie town and on the last burst i slip out and sit back on my knees.

I look away as she proceeds to clean me off with a wash rag. (she always warned me not to look down, she was so caring, but curiosity got the best of me the first time. I looked like baby Chappelle after he was born in that one episode
sick.gif
)

Rinse and repeat.
pimp.gif

^i didnt say after busting inside, i said to prolong and hold off the nut. I usually wear condoms anyways, i wouldnt go down there after i did bust if i wasnt wearing one though. Id rather eat bloody box than post-nut box (but i wont do that either). Im not gonna sit here and call foul on dudes keeping it real about what they do with their women though, we all freaks. Plus, the ones talking AYO about it probably jerk one out to some pron and then eat some munchies with that goop on they hands anyways. Some of yall too insecure for real life
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......CAN'T BREATHE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Y'all tripping on gettin it in during p time, i'll give my girl a peck after dome but i'm not I ain't smashing when it's red!

Smashing on her period is terrible. The P just isn't the same P, I can't even describe the feel. I'd much rather get some dome and wait.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Smashing on her period is terrible. The P just isn't the same P, I can't even describe the feel. I'd much rather get some dome and wait.
I was very steadfast about that too until I actually did it. Other than a little mess and chicks [seemingly] being more sensitive down there during that time,
it feels the same to me. Wouldn't dare eat period P though...that's just grimey
sick.gif

Idk, I think people might disagree with you the most because you admitted to eatin Jo box and tossin Jo salad, casual oral is goin too far, you turn from a freak to a %+$ doin that

Back
Top Bottom