My boy just shot a DOPE music video....check it out

My boy shot this video, we always laugh at him but this song and video is legit. What do you think? I don't think I can add the link cause I'm on a mac?

My boy shot this video, we always laugh at him but this song and video is legit. What do you think? I don't think I can add the link cause I'm on a mac?

Honestly, the song was so bad I couldn't watch the video. I turned it off about 30 seconds in. No disrespect to your boys though.

Honestly, the song was so bad I couldn't watch the video. I turned it off about 30 seconds in. No disrespect to your boys though.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

good video... terrible song...
what part of VA dude from ...NOVA????

"erbody know i got that weight/4 - five to yo face & yo click can get the K"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

good video... terrible song...
what part of VA dude from ...NOVA????

"erbody know i got that weight/4 - five to yo face & yo click can get the K"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

this
does your boy actually move weight???

this

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

this
AND what the F*CK I look like, Ricky Rozay? Nah, I'm good

Originally Posted by Epidemik The Great

this
AND what the F*CK I look like, Ricky Rozay? Nah, I'm good

This.

These new digital cameras got everyone thinking they're Spielberg though.

This.

Lol Yur Boi Still On dat ringtone rap video is hard but song is Goshh My Boy shot a Dope video too and his song itself is better
this is only the 1st video like a warm up compared to the other ones he got lined up Shoot me a Pm if yu feelin it

Lol Yur Boi Still On dat ringtone rap video is hard but song is Goshh My Boy shot a Dope video too and his song itself is better
this is only the 1st video like a warm up compared to the other ones he got lined up Shoot me a Pm if yu feelin it

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

This.

& This.

Back
Top Bottom