my custom AJKO BLACK TOES!

I liked them and then I saw them on YOUR feet... SMH

I dont understand why you wear your shoes like that but whatever, NT would be a lil boring with out you...

Good job on these...

Usually I don't like custom Jordan's- they just don't look right

But those are nice
pimp.gif

thanx guys! wearing them out tonight... they're already creasing some tho...
mad.gif

i definitely like them waaaaaay better than the original colorway. never been a fan of it, even when i put black laces in 'em. i do got 2 more pairs tho (and a pair of the red/whites, just waiting for them to go on sale b4 i grab my 2nd pair of those... i might find red/white nike tag to put on them too tho)...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

I liked them and then I saw them on YOUR feet... SMH

I dont understand why you wear your shoes like that but whatever, NT would be a lil boring with out you...

Good job on these...

haha, thanx! but how would you wear them different tho? lace them to the top or something? i dunno, i would never lace high tops, or any shoe, all the way to the top. as annoying as it might be for you to see my shoes like that, it's just as annoying to me to see someone wearing J's, air maxes, yeezys, whatever, laced all the way to the top like they come out the box or on a mannequin in a store display, choking out the tongue, making it hug up against their leg/foot... can't stand it.
sick.gif
i'd rather see 'em breathe, flare out a bit, looks way fresher to me. to each their own tho. it would definitely be boring without some diversity around here...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Air Murphy 23

Originally Posted by STR1NGER

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

4585739811_cb75656ae7_o.jpg

And you are gonna wear them like this?
roll.gif
anyone besides Proto J posting this and I bet you wouldn't have said anything
ohwell.gif

they look nice

What do you mean? I don't know or care who dude is, I just think that looks awfully silly on some Jordan 1's.

nice job man....

although I kinda like the OG Ajko cw

but nice job none the less...can't front on that!

I dont like the painted red on the back

and yea they are laced ugly...and you dont have to lace every hole just to tie the shoe btw
there is other ways you could lace them "loose" and they would look way better....cause ive wore my ajko's "loose"
and they deffff look better than that lol

but you do you fam. Niceee

STR1NGER: what about them looks so "awfully silly"?

notoriusWES: what's so ugly about the lace job? do you prefer them laced all the way to top "correctly" or something? FYI, the only reason i laced them through the top like that is to keep it from flaring out so much, i'm trying to keep it in for now so it'll stay that way later when i pull the laces out. otherwise i would never lace them up that high...

^ I love the job you did on them. The shoes look amazing. I would pay to have that done to mine.

With that said:
I think wearing your jeans tucked into your shoes is a bit overboard unless you have rats you're trying to keep out of your pants.

But who cares? You might think I dress like a clown so it's all good.

Great job on the shoes, wear them proudly. (And wear them however the heck you want to!)

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

^ I love the job you did on them. The shoes look amazing. I would pay to have that done to mine.

With that said:
I think wearing your jeans tucked into your shoes is a bit overboard unless you have rats you're trying to keep out of your pants.

But who cares? You might think I dress like a clown so it's all good.

Great job on the shoes, wear them proudly. (And wear them however the heck you want to!)

thanx man. well, i usually just like for my jeans to sit at the top of my shoes, but sometimes i tuck 'em in just a lil' bit...

i only ask what the big deal is when these guys criticize cuz i'm curious how they do theirs instead. maybe i'll like it better, and while i'm open minded, usually i end up hating the way they do theirs, and almost always stick to my way of doing things...

and props for that attitude. it seems the majority of people around here feel their way of doing things is the only way, and try to impose that on others like it's law, and if you don't follow and be a clone then you're wack. it's nice to see some people respect people individual style and taste, cuz again, without some diversity this place would be mega boring.
nerd.gif

^ well i'm not sure CaptainEo22 wants me to broadcast what i paid him, but i'll just say it was very, very reasonable. and i only paid $15.00 for the tongue tag job. and retail for the shoes...

if you're handy with a paint brush i'd say just do it yourself, i've just never done anything like this and didn't wanna risk screwing them up.

Back
Top Bottom