My dude Drake man...

In the end we are all protecting, or hating on him

What's the difference?
i'm thumbing thru this thread confused.

why does drake draw so much hate? or protection...? is he a mack? or a wimp?

i like his albums... does that make me a simp / player by osmosis, word to ninjahood?

i'm thumbing thru this thread confused.

why does drake draw so much hate? or protection...? is he a mack? or a wimp?

i like his albums... does that make me a simp / player by osmosis, word to ninjahood?
tumblr_inline_mi4st7Fa5p1qz4rgp.gif

LMAO...Ya funny. I take as ya joking or trolling when ya say, "Blacks and Dominicans are the same, but...Blacks can be dominicans, but most Dominicans from the island especially, aren't Black papa. They're possibly majority Black with a good protion of European and Native Indian with a possible mix of something else. Then there are those with Majority Euro with Black and Native or some other mix.Some more than other in each of those sub-races. Just educating most of the people here that say Blacks and Dominicans are the same. It's the same in a lot of Latin America. :wink:

in the US you only have to be 1/8th black to claim African American on the census

Yo do yall Domincans really go around calling other men papa and papi and real life?

Can't condone that.

I always thought that **** was just NT jokes directed at ninjahood. 

Last edited:
LMAO...Ya funny. I take as ya joking or trolling when ya say, "Blacks and Dominicans are the same, but...Blacks can be dominicans, but most Dominicans from the island especially, aren't Black papa. They're possibly majority Black with a good protion of European and Native Indian with a possible mix of something else. Then there are those with Majority Euro with Black and Native or some other mix.Some more than other in each of those sub-races. Just educating most of the people here that say Blacks and Dominicans are the same. It's the same in a lot of Latin America. :wink:

in the US you only have to be 1/8th black to claim African American on the census
welp, guess I'm African American :lol:

I forgot NT only smashes dimes silly me.... Bet she looks better than 99% of the last 5 chicks everyone's posting smashed, if they even smashed 5....
came here to post this. NT only gets models..drake lost

She looks better than 1 of the last 10 chicks I smashed and that was a drunken smash.

That chick is mediocre, girls don't have to be model status to be better looking, simply cute

Last edited:
Yo do yall Domincans really go around calling other men papa and papi and real life?

Can't condone that.

Has nothing to do with ninjahood.

Not sure the guy in the vid is even from da DR either.

Last edited:

Can't condone that.

it's Puerto Ricans that call each other 'Papi'

you'd think someone that constantly pulls the race card, would have his stereotypes in order.

Last edited:
I knew this dude was a Craig David fan but damn, son looks like his brother these days.

you'd think someone that constantly pulls the race card, would have his stereotypes in order.

I'm from Cali, my only exposure to Domnicans and even Puerto Ricans has been through NT.

Not at all surprised a known racist and slong rider has his stereotypes in order.

I'm from Cali, my only exposure to Domnicans and even Puerto Ricans has been through NT.

Not at all surprised a known racist and slong rider has his stereotypes in order.

*shlong

"known racist"? yet I'm on my og sn while you have to namecall on an alternate?

I think we all know who the ignorant troll is :lol:

*shlong

"known racist"? yet I'm on my og sn while you have to namecall on an alternate?

I think we all know who the ignorant troll is :lol:

Only reason I'm on alternate is to a view a certain thread I was blocked from viewing. :lol:

Why are you quoting me? No one gives a **** about you here, especially not me.

Seriously you're worthless and have zero value.

sooooooooooooooo wrong

the craziest part is most Dominicans think like you too, i swear if black people thought the way most Dominicans think, EVERY light skin person would think they were mixed

the gene pool is so diluted, no Dominican can even claim 1/4 taino or even 1/8 Euro, but most (like you) say there are a lot who are "majority euro"

DR is mad confused about their race, theyre just exotic blacks

Back
Top Bottom