My Favorite Porsche 911 Model... GT3 RS in Orange Please!

As much as I am starting to think that Porsches are boring because there is a lack of evolution in the 911 series over the years, I must admit that the 911 GT3RS in this color scheme is by far my favorite

3134090813_d635510452.jpg

3168743720_2fd77da8db.jpg

3167912119_841150373e.jpg

High Res Pictures + Commercial Clips
http://the-perfect-exposure.blogspot.com

how can you say the 911 series hasn't evolved over the years?

but the gt3 rs is definitely appreciated and so is the gt2 :haat

those are unreal, seeing fast cars makes me want a ps3 for gt5 when it comes, forza2 does these cars no justice

Originally Posted by TRUFANCE

lack of evolution in 911s?
MODS delete this mans porsche posting abilities
964, 993, 996, and the current 997 still has the same design cues over many decades. Even Jeremy Clarkson once commented that the laziest designteam in the auto insdustry works for Porsche
laugh.gif

I have no clue what porsche i saw today but it was pure piffery. It had a front end that kind of resembles the is-f.

never really saw the fascination with porsche. i'm sure they make good cars but the damn thing looks like a beetle on steroids....well maybe the oldergenerations but the newer ones look decent. still don't think it's worth the price tag though, then again a lot of german cars aren't.

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

never really saw the fascination with porsche. i'm sure they make good cars but the damn thing looks like a beetle on steroids....well maybe the older generations but the newer ones look decent. still don't think it's worth the price tag though, then again a lot of german cars aren't.

The original Porsche did evolve from the old school bug I believe.

I read road and track and they said, WHY BUY a Turbo Porshe,when u can get a Carrrera 4S and have damn near the same performace, is stupid. Why pay 60k to justget 1 second off your 0- 60??? Call me stupid though cause I like the gills on that side of a Porsche Turbo and the engine has a sound of cat that is purringwhen it's in heat.

Carrera GT is probably the BEST CAR EVER.

And FromThaTown, one second in 0-60 is a pretty big jump. If it was between 5 and 4 seconds, that's 20%.
Usually means a faster 1/4 and trap speed!

Is it true the 911 turbo is faster? I think I heard this on Top Gear.

Never the less, im from New Zealand and the opportunity of seeing a black/orange GT3RS in person.. boy was I impressed. I would love to own one - one day. Iwill drive through the streets of Rome in it perhaps. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom