My First pair of Jordans!

Lucky for me my mom is a pack rat! She kept my 1st pair of 1985 Jordanoriginal 1's. Along with them was the hang tag and a t-shirt with its hang tag. The box I bought on Ebay. I wore these when I was a kid so I grew out ofthem fast! So, they are in decent condition. Thanks Mom!

NICE!!!
pimp.gif

very nice! my parents are the same way. i'll be visiting them this x-mas, hopefully i'll find some rare jems packed away somewhere in theirbasement
happy.gif

that's a pretty cool find......I was at my uncles the other night and he has the Black/Red pair of OG 1's still in decent condition b/c they were thefirst pair of shoes my aunt bought him.....I asked him I could have them and my aunt smacked me
laugh.gif

DOPE. I guess sometimes being a pack rat pays off. I wish I could find something like that in my closet.

eek.gif

thank your mom incredibly cause most parents will throw anything out. my mom threw out my OG wht/red XII's that i wore as a kid
frown.gif

pimp.gif
i wish my mom would do the same... i had some old nike basketball shoes back in grade 5, dont even know the name... but she threw em out...

Back
Top Bottom