My friend needs help IDing some nikes from 200

Can anyone help me looking for these basketball shoes I used to have, they were mostly black with blue strap on them with Silver weird bug eye look on the blue strap. I had them in 2000-2003.

That was his post on facebook. He said they kinda looked like the jason kidds but not those. if that makes sense.

Can anyone help me looking for these basketball shoes I used to have, they were mostly black with blue strap on them with Silver weird bug eye look on the blue strap. I had them in 2000-2003.

That was his post on facebook. He said they kinda looked like the jason kidds but not those. if that makes sense.

flightposite 3 battleground edition . Some weird futuristic looking shoes. Nike were trying to compete with the Adidas Kobe moonboot
utf8BTmlrZSBBaXIgRmxpZ2h0cG9zaXRlIDMgQmF0dGxlZ3JvdW5kIFBrLiAoNTAwMCBtYWRlIFdvcmxkd2lkZSkuanBn

flightposite 3 battleground edition . Some weird futuristic looking shoes. Nike were trying to compete with the Adidas Kobe moonboot
utf8BTmlrZSBBaXIgRmxpZ2h0cG9zaXRlIDMgQmF0dGxlZ3JvdW5kIFBrLiAoNTAwMCBtYWRlIFdvcmxkd2lkZSkuanBn

Back
Top Bottom