My GF is the Feds! vol. How she gettin my messages B?

So I dont know how she's doing it exactly, but she's not physically going through my phone, she DOES NOT have my iCloud information

I think either she has an app that she can access all of my messages and call log, or she has some sort of connect... I HAVE NO CLUE....

and the crazy part about it is..... I dont even go through her phone smh...

Has anybody ever heard of apps or technology to get someones iMessages and call Log

How you know she going through them? We need some context, some background and then we can help homie.

How you know she going through them? We need some context, some background and then we can help homie.

She's telling me actual things Ive said through text messages... Telling me who I've talked to, what day, and how long. She isnt able to hear the conversation though.

Does she have a iPhone?
Are you sure she doesn't have your iCloud info?

**** happened to me like 3 years ago. Still don't have the answers to this day. If y'all on the same phone line tho and u got sprint I think she can read em online.

Does she have a iPhone?
Are you sure she doesn't have your iCloud info?

She does have an iPhone... she's alluded to somebody sending her and informing her about my messages and my call logs, and claims to know that I'm deleting messages

Last edited:
Change all security information on your iCloud regardless.

Would you happen to have a LinkedIn account by any chance?

Last edited:
**** happened to me like 3 years ago. Still don't have the answers to this day. If y'all on the same phone line tho and u got sprint I think she can read em online.

Actually this just might be it. Y'all on same phone plan she can get acces.

She does have an iPhone... she's alluded to somebody sending her and informing her about my messages and my call logs, and claims to know that I'm deleting messages

Ok better question is are you creeping on her? Talking to one of her friends or someone connected to someone she knows?

If you gonna play playa you gotta know who's who's

Actually this just might be it. Y'all on same phone plan she can get acces.
I'm almost 90% sure that was it but have 0 proof. I'm the only authorized user but she probably figured out my pw back then. I've changed it to some **** she will never guess now tho, random *** series of numbers that's on my xbox.

We are not on the same plan.
She probably still figured out your info. I'm on t mobile so it doesn't show the actual message but shows the # and time/date the messages were sent/received.

Dudes need to realize that women don't **** around when it comes to messges and how to get them

Download telegram is you be creeping...just saying :nerd:

I heard that there a few apps that forward messages from one phone to another and can be hidden on a phone. She might've installed one of those OP.

Do you use the same password for multiple platforms OP?

Getting your login credentials doesn't necessarily mean she has had to access your devices physically.

That's why I asked if you had a LinkedIn account, because your login credentials could be public in that case.

There's many other websites that have had large data breaches. It's simply a matter of knowing where to find that information.

Pics. Its only right.

You need to drop ol girl asap fore it gets worse.

But on the coo they really got apps that let you see what other people are doin? Thats skerry.

Yall got iphones or nah? Any way she can figure oyt your account info?

Last edited:
Change your Sprint p/w info
Change your iCloud p/w
Factory reset/restore your iPhone and set up as NEW device (do not restore from backup)

Problem solved

Back
Top Bottom