My Luxurious Weekend (PICS)

I took a trip down to Naples, Florida this past weekend. I have never experienced something like this, being born and raised in the Cleveland area, I can onlyget a glimpse of this lifestyle from pictures. I figured I share with you guys some pictures of the 7.9 million dollar home I stayed in.

I know there are a plenty of rich NTers, so if this isn't impressive to you...then keep it moving...just thought I would share.

NOT PICTURED: private jet,bmw 750li, range rover, audi a5, audi a8, chevrolet movie theater, elevator,ridiculousrestaurant/bar tabs

I can't WAIT to go back for the week of Thanksgiving
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Very nice house. Naples...I always ask people from there what is there to do and they never answer.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Very nice house. Naples...I always ask people from there what is there to do and they never answer.
There is nothing to do but witness people that are 60+ just balling out of control.

nice crib
pimp.gif

congrats on getting engaged...i remember you posting that f430 a while back and said it was your girlfriend's fathers

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

What was the occasion?

and did you get to drive the ferrari?
no. I was happy being a passenger...that thing turns heads like it's nothing. (obviously)

hopping out of that to let the valet take it away in front of a restaurant
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Be rich?
p.s. wheres the frog avy my dude? Almost didn't recognize you without it. lol

Back
Top Bottom