My Nike Foamposite Pro X Ugg boot concept sketch

I had an idea to mash-up a Foamposite Ugg boot together and came up with these. Something different!! Foamposite Pro X Uggs will also finally be available for females. Tell me what ya think.

The idea is pretty unique and crazy and the sketches aren't bad but these would sort of have to be mostly for females correct? I wonder if peoplewould cop them or not

dope concept and sketch but think of the price uggs are $200 foams $200 the would easily be $300

The idea is pretty unique and crazy and the sketches aren't bad but these would sort of have to be mostly for females correct? I wonder if peoplewould cop them or not
 Depending on how they come out it can be a winter boot for both males and females but it would be good for females since Nike does not make foams in girls size.

yes I think that actually would sell good if you made them the right colors for girls sizes and even woman's sizes

creative but i still think these would be too much foams are already bulky looking to add another bulky looking shoe into the mix and make it higher would be just crazy to me lol 

Nahhhh they got some explaining to do smh!!!! this is crazy....

nike-foamposite-snowboard-boot.jpg

Back
Top Bottom