** My Reebok Pump Collection - OG's, Retros, Samples, Collabs ** 15 Pics

The white shaqs are DS, the blacks were worn once but very close to DS.....kamikazes are dope but I only mess with pumps

One of my favorite collections on NT. Great stuff homey. Were you the collector that Reebok flew out for their 20th anniversary Pump design summit?

ksmith4768,

Im pretty sure the Bring Backs are being retroed. My boy has been walking around with the samples for a few weeks now.

<>

yorajah, well reebok contacted me and I sent them like 15 pairs for them to use at Bread & Butter in Barcelona. They were supposed to fly me out this yearfor the 20th anniversary but they have been dodging me. So im not too happy about that. How did you hear about that?

Bmore kicks, to be honest I dont know if they are wearable. Never tried wearing a pair. A lot of the OG's look like they could be worn, and show no signsof cracking or anything but there are a few of the much older ones I wouldnt mess with. If I had to guess I would say most of them could be worn

ksmith4768 wrote:..

Kenzo's?
253104785.jpg

Nice
pimp.gif
I've been wanting a pair, how much do they go for now?

my boy represented one of the shops at the summit and he mentioned something about a crazy pump collection. Not sure if they showed your pics during thesummit or what but I figured it had to be yours. It's a shame they didnt fly you out there. From the pics I saw, it looked like they took care of themwith the individualized Varsity jackets being the nicest touch.

You've probably seen it already, but here's 2 pics of the t-shirt that they also got.

reebok_20th_pump_summit_01.jpg

reebok_20th_pump_summit_02.jpg

<>

Just when I think my Court Victory collection is getting somewhere! Ha! The page before the Voltron stuff, are the Blk/Green Preseason pumps samples? And Isee you got your 3rd Green Ballout! Amazing!!

^^^Hahaha and to be honest I like Omni Lites so much more then victorys but they just seem to release more of them. Yeah Those preseason pumps are samples, Ipicked them up from a dude in australia. I figure since they arent going to drop had to get whatever pairs I could. Yeah 3rd pair of ballouts, and alwayslooking for more.

hey deadstockj's, did you get my pm? i was wondering the name of the pumps in the 2nd picture, front row in the middle. thanks dude.

Amazing Reebok collection!

Are those Orange/Green/Purple Pumps in the 3rd pic with the Shaq's called OXT or something? Those aren't OG right? I saw them once on eBay years agoand passed and they have been MIA until now.

If anyone knows where I can find those or the Commonwealth Pumps please let me know. (Size 10.5- 12)

DeadStock Js - I also have some DS OG Preseasons if interested.

^^^Yes they are OXT Pumps and yes they are originals. They tried to retro them but they got scrapped. and I sent you a message about the preseasons

yoRAJAH wrote:

ksmith4768,

Im pretty sure the Bring Backs are being retroed. My boy has been walking around with the samples for a few weeks now.

Wait... What?... The Black/White Bringbacks are being Retro'd???? or the White/Blue ones?...

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

yoRAJAH wrote:

ksmith4768,

Wait... What?... The Black/White Bringbacks are being Retro'd???? or the White/Blue ones?...

Apparently the White/Black and White/Blue will be retroed this year, along with the 20th Anniversary collaborations...

Back
Top Bottom