My small collection

View media item 517764View media item 517766View media item 517767
My humble collection. I believe in quality over quantity, and I wear all of my shoes, balled/worked out in most of them.

By row, from left to right

First row: Wheat Sperry wingtips, brown Aldo shoes, black Aldo shoes

Second row: Nike flyknit racer, Air Jordan retro 3 (CDP version), Air Jordan retro 5, black Janoski, red Janoski

Third row: Nike Air Yeezy I, Air Jordan Retro 5 “Grape" (2006), Air Jordan retro 8, “Aqua", Air Jordan XX, white Janoski

Fourth row: Air Zoom Generation (LeBron’s 1st shoe), Zoom LeBron II, Zoom LeBron III, Air Jordan XXIII

Fifth row: all 1st colorway general release: Zoom LeBron 5, Zoom LeBron 6, Air Max LeBron 7, Zoom LeBron 4

Sixth row: “Sprite" Air Max LeBron 8 low, “Swingman" Air Max LeBron 9, Nike iD LeBron 10

Seventh row: Black and white dunk sb low, eggplant flightposites, infrared air max 90s, volt air max 95s

I was a Witness since 03, and being a Celtics fan and living in Boston I get a lot of hate for it lol. I knew LBJ would live up to the hype and I told myself I was going to grab a t least 1 pair of each shoe, to have the originals if his line is ever retroed and re-re retroed like MJs. As of late, getting LeBrons have gotten harder and harder, not only because of the south beach/miami hype but because Nike loves making the best colorways the most expensive/;limited/ hardest to buy lol but you can see that I started getting the general releases (Black and deep maroon/red Cavs friendly colorways), but the later models have added a little color to my Bron collection haha

never understood the people who buys shoes to look at them and put them back in the box! good for you wearin all of them.plus some kicks i just think look better beat up.cool collection.

The LeBron II's and III's :pimp:
Also nice to see some dress shoes in there. (I feel like slowly transitioning into them myself.)

Diggin' the AM 90's and 95's too. 8)

Back
Top Bottom