My supplement review: ExtenZe (12-20)

al audi

Banned
got some for free and tried it out monday morning, im sure you seen the commercial one time or another late night

within 30 mins you really wanna get it in i was pretty impressed, beast mode was activated like i felt a power enter my body (had a solid breakfast 30 mins before that also)

the finish was awesome and the end product was
eek.gif
, (video worthy)

heightened sensisitivy ( awesome) and this stuff brings you to your FULL potential member wise

if your endurance is already good this might make it tooo good

5/5........could be first time use but def not a placebo effect

would use again..................would be great for tearin up new Product, marathon, making a video, birthdays, stepping your game up, or to just shut somebody up an show em that you MEAN business who wanna provoke you.

so impressed i gave some to a co worker who had a date the next day, he ended up not even putting it to use an got a SERIOUS case of congestion because of that.

he stated to me how he just felt very "ON" all night and he was hangin low (mind you its very cold in new england right now an we all know what the cold can do)

sucks for him tho

got some for free and tried it out monday morning, im sure you seen the commercial one time or another late night

within 30 mins you really wanna get it in i was pretty impressed, beast mode was activated like i felt a power enter my body (had a solid breakfast 30 mins before that also)

the finish was awesome and the end product was
eek.gif
, (video worthy)

heightened sensisitivy ( awesome) and this stuff brings you to your FULL potential member wise

if your endurance is already good this might make it tooo good

5/5........could be first time use but def not a placebo effect

would use again..................would be great for tearin up new Product, marathon, making a video, birthdays, stepping your game up, or to just shut somebody up an show em that you MEAN business who wanna provoke you.

so impressed i gave some to a co worker who had a date the next day, he ended up not even putting it to use an got a SERIOUS case of congestion because of that.

he stated to me how he just felt very "ON" all night and he was hangin low (mind you its very cold in new england right now an we all know what the cold can do)

sucks for him tho

I was always under the impression that Extenze was in the business of.... well..... extending.

Thanks for the clarification I guess.
laugh.gif

I was always under the impression that Extenze was in the business of.... well..... extending.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

is that how they market it?

well thats BS, no pill can do that........prob market as such to keep ppl buyin

itll just make you stronger bring your member to 110% full potential.

real vascular

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

laugh.gif

is that how they market it?

well thats BS, no pill can do that........prob market as such to keep ppl buyin

itll just make you stronger bring your member to 110% full potential.

real vascular

Wait is this for booty or sports because the ways he's describing I am a little confused.

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif

They sell this stuff everywhere now. The problem is any guy would be too embarrassed to take it to the register, whether it's a male or female cashier. Even if you use the self checkout at Wal Mart, when you buy pills it beeps and the self checkout monitor has to come over and make sure you're old enough so they'll see you're buying penis pills.
laugh.gif

Wait is this for booty or sports because the ways he's describing I am a little confused.

Back
Top Bottom