My Visit to Fenway Park vol. SMH

LOL at your cons......now pics of what you witnessed at Fenway and your thread pretty much sums it up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Dr 715:
Con: You look at cons when you have a press-pass to one of the most historic sports venues in the world.
So if you had a press pass to the Angels stadium, you would find absolutely NO cons about your experience?

Granted, Angel's Stadium is nowhere close to being considered one of the most historic venues in the world, but that doesn't matter; if you're inthe stadium of a team you don't like, the history behind the team's home won't matter.

This dude Dre went in on my team/ballpark
laugh.gif
Shoulda holla'd at me,I woulda put you on to some of them white guls wit' fattys
pimp.gif

Comedy.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

dre broke into an impromptu Fenway Park/RedSox fan roast.
laugh.gif

MY %%#** DRE GOIN' IN
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Look at my sig...

...and I live in MA.
ohwell.gif

So I gotta put up with their BS all the time.
smh.gif

I've been to Fenway Park once though and it was straight (it was Sox vs. D-Rays, Sox won)...but the "YANKEES SUCK" chants got on my damn nerves.Mind you, they started after it was shown on the scoreboard that they were trailing in some other game.

They hadn't lost the game.

They were TRAILING.

Man I've never been in Fenway and I could've told you it would be exactly like that. Douches galore.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dr 715:
Con: You look at cons when you have a press-pass to one of the most historic sports venues in the world.
So if you had a press pass to the Angels stadium, you would find absolutely NO cons about your experience?

Granted, Angel's Stadium is nowhere close to being considered one of the most historic venues in the world, but that doesn't matter; if you're in the stadium of a team you don't like, the history behind the team's home won't matter.

I went to a game at Angel's Stadium last season and I had nothing bad to say about the experience. Was I reminded of 2002? Absolutely. But did Iwish Angels fans to slit their throats? Nope, I only wish that for Felix Rodriguez.

The only con I remember was the weather, it was like 102 but the Angels fans around me were great to talk to. Maybe I just lucked out.

Any other questions from you?

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cons:

- 'Yoooooooouuk' chants. *+!+ outta here.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yooooooooou need to shut the *+!+ up.
laugh.gif

dreClark wrote:
- Coco Crisp's entrance music being 'Lollipop'.
indifferent.gif
You a grown %$@ man dog. *+!+ is wrong with you
he's a %%!@+ anyway.

no pics dre?

Originally Posted by SHUGES

I bet you didn't say ANY of this to any of the people there though.
laugh.gif

Nah...I mean, why would I do that and Cause my Uncle, who is a big wig at ESPN, to have to get into an altercaion? What sense does that make? I told themstinky bastards in front of me that they smelled though.
Sheesh. Relax. I noticed the history...I even mentioned it...But does the fact that a ballpark has history mean that they park doesnt have itsfaults??? I don't think so. I said I enjoyed myself.
Sound mad salty
And?
laugh.gif
I've been to Fenway Park once though and it was straight (it was Sox vs. D-Rays, Sox won)...but the "YANKEES SUCK" chants got on my damn nerves. Mind you, they started after it was shown on the scoreboard that they were trailing in some other game.
laugh.gif
Yeah, they was chanting 'Beat L.A' when I was there....
This dude Dre went in on my team/ballpark
laugh.gif
Shoulda holla'd at me, I woulda put you on to some of them white guls wit' fattys
pimp.gif

Maybe next time. I saw you on facebook. I know you got them too....
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif

such hate

indifferent.gif
but isnt it like that in every ballpark?

Yeah, I guess.
Originally Posted by dyyhard

I made a few mental notes that I would like to share with my NT brethren....
a few?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BigPUNoy

I just knew I was going to see a sig containg: NY, NEW YORK or YANKEES in it. I just knew it! Interesting post. Would love to see a Red Sox fan give their report of Yankee Stadium.

Prolly be something along the same lines...

How about those green and pink Boston caps?
indifferent.gif
Word. They got the jackets too. And White/Pinkjackets as well.

LOL at your cons......now pics of what you witnessed at Fenway and your thread pretty much sums it up.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Ehh...I didn't take any pics. I can post a pic of my pass though.

no pics dre?
Nah man. Only pics I took that day was me on the Sportscenter set. I should have took a pic of Erin Andrews after I met her after the game. Shemad skinny, but she's pretty straight in person. Oh yeah, She called David Ortiz her 'Favorite Red Sox player'...and she called him 'Mylove'. So, Im guessing he beat already...

Dr 715:
I went to a game at Angel's Stadium last season and I had nothing bad to say about the experience. Was I reminded of 2002? Absolutely. But did I wish Angels fans to slit their throats? Nope, I only wish that for Felix Rodriguez.

The only con I remember was the weather, it was like 102 but the Angels fans around me were great to talk to. Maybe I just lucked out.

Nope. Sounds like you had a good time, in the stadium of a team you don't like. Good times.
smokin.gif

Yeah, the death/injury/abortion comments are OD; I wasn't really defending that. I was just defending the fact that he had cons despite being in ahistorical building. I could see myself having some cons on the trip if I were in his shoes, so I was curious if you could, too.

Apparently not.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Dr 715:
I went to a game at Angel's Stadium last season and I had nothing bad to say about the experience. Was I reminded of 2002? Absolutely. But did I wish Angels fans to slit their throats? Nope, I only wish that for Felix Rodriguez.

Nope. Sounds like you had a good time, in the stadium of a team you don't like. Good times.
smokin.gif

Yeah, the death/injury/abortion comments are OD; I wasn't really defending that. I was just defending the fact that he had cons despite being in a historical building. I could see myself having some cons on the trip if I were in his shoes, so I was curious if you could, too.

Apparently not.

Yeah, I was only half serious about the abortion/suicide stuff.
Y'all need to lighten up...
laugh.gif

I clearly said that I enjoyed myself...

Back
Top Bottom