My Visit to Fenway Park vol. SMH

Sweet Caroline... FTW!
OH OH OHHHHHHHH!

laugh.gif

Funny stuff....

I am going to Yankees Stadium for the first time ever (and my first MLB game ever) on the 20th.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

Funny stuff....

I am going to Yankees Stadium for the first time ever (and my first MLB game ever) on the 20th.

Find a very tall building and jump off

Hey, the Green Red Sox hats are fine.

Cause I have two...
frown.gif
laugh.gif
Agreed on Pink though. And pretty much every con, which is sad.
laugh.gif

honestly, what the hell did you expect? You obviously went up there biased and you sound borderline ******ed. You complain about things that happen in everystadium. Like chants, vendors wearing a uniform (my what a horrible time you must have had with people wearing a uniform) and this particularly got to meThat dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut the *+!+ up and sit the *+!+ down.
It is a tradition fam,you sound stupid when you just go out there and stay stuff like that. Commit that
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

- Your damn Harvard, BU and Hinghad (whatever the hell that is) sweatshirts and windbreakers. *+!+ outta here.
1. I think you mean Hingham...which is strange, it's a smallish town on the South Shore of Boston and it happens to be my hometown, and not manypeople live there.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GingersAintBad

honestly, what the hell did you expect? You obviously went up there biased and you sound borderline ******ed. You complain about things that happen in every stadium. Like chants, vendors wearing a uniform (my what a horrible time you must have had with people wearing a uniform) and this particularly got to me That dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut the *+!+ up and sit the *+!+ down.
It is a tradition fam, you sound stupid when you just go out there and stay stuff like that. Commit that
indifferent.gif

Angsty much?

You sound salty...Papelbum? Papelbon has been anything but.

I can understand why you would be mad though.

Originally Posted by VARISOXFAN

You sound salty...Papelbum? Papelbon has been anything but.

I can understand why you would be mad though.

Papelbon is easily the most annoying baseball player ever.

Wait Yankees fans calling a closer obnoxious? You can be obnoxious when you WIN, Joba hasnt won anything nor has the majority of those bums on the Yankees,including the Super Bum A-Rod.

I understand you guys are mad, but take your seat in the bottom of the pack in the AL East.

kthanksbye.

Back
Top Bottom