My Visit to Fenway Park vol. SMH

So yeah.... I went to Fenway on the 4th when they played the Rays. As I tried to control myself so that I didn't throw up at the sight of Red Sox nation,I made a few mental notes that I would like to share with my NT brethren....

Pros:

- Ice Cream and Hot Dogs were [Marshawn Lynch] Beastmode [/Marshawn]
- Nice stadium with lots of history....
- I had a press pass that allowed me to go anywhere I wanted in the stadium, and I kinda enjoyed the grandstand's 'aura' (Even though it was madeto seat people 5ft and under and y'all had folding chairs in the spots where wheelchairs were supposed to go) and The Green Monster was nice.
- Saw a NUMBER of white chicks w/ fattys
devil.gif
pimp.gif

Cons:

- You @!%$@$* vendors in the Yellow Aramark shirts
indifferent.gif
. All thatyellow was @!%$@$* annoying.
- Stop staring at my ESPN press pass every etime you walk by me.
- Its raining out here...Why the *+!+ are you wearing sandals. Women AND Men. What type of tomfoolery is this??? I thought it was common knowledge that thechancletas get retired when it rains.
- Old %$@ men in Red Sox Tee Ball helmets. Unless you're in Special Ed, there is no reason for you to be wearing a helmet at the age of 65.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

- Why the *+!+ are you playing 'Sade - Smooth Operator' between innings. What part of the game is that? Yeah, the track goes, but not at a @!%$@$*baseball game.
- Your damn Harvard, BU and Hinghad (whatever the hell that is) sweatshirts and windbreakers. *+!+ outta here.
- T-Shirt that read " How sweep it is".
indifferent.gif
Go kill yourself
- The @!%$@$* group of ******s w/ the bill cut off of their Boston fitted. Next time, aim for your throat instead of the bill of your cap.
- The pack of Dice-K fans w/ Ferrari sweatshirts and denim capris.....on DUDES
alien.gif

- 'Home Plate'
indifferent.gif
You couldn't think of anything betterthan that???
- Jacoby Ellisbury and Papelbum t-shirts. Next time you wanna wear that, go start your car, drive into your garage, roll your windows down and close the garagedoor. Do this for at least 6 hours. Be sure to include family if you like.
- 'Yoooooooouuk' chants. *+!+ outta here.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Yooooooooou need to shut the *+!+ up.
- Playing 'Doing the Butt' when someone slides into home plate. Gay.
- Dustin Pedroia's entrance music being 'Dre Day'. *+!+ outta here ({}) boy.
- Coco Crisp's entrance music being 'Lollipop'.
indifferent.gif
Youa grown %$@ man dog. *+!+ is wrong with you.
- @!%$@$* 'B' hats w/ the brims curved to the side. I wish your father would have curved to the side before he skeeted in your mom. Then youwouldn't be here.
- 'Hot Doowugs' . No its DOG. Say it with me. DOG. D-O-G. And stop screaming that *+%! in my ear Mr. Hotdog vendor.. But props to you for having no aimand hitting that little girl in the face when you threw it in the stands.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

- Why the *+!+ are you wearing your ALCS shirt over your Buttondown??? Oh, you look real cool. You shoud've been aborted. Seriously.
- #!#%@, don't look at me funny b/c I won't stand up and do the wave w/ you filthy red sux fans.
indifferent.gif

- To the three +$$$#$!!$%*%@ that sat in front of me. You @!%$@$* STINK. Smelling like a Kenyan after the NYC marathon...Or like Anna Nicole Smith as of lastweek
sick.gif

- That dumb %$@ 'Sweet Caroline' song.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut the *+!+ up and sit the *+!+ down.

Overall, I enjoyed myself though.
laugh.gif

Ay fam, you may want to edit that Winehouse bit you threw in there; the filter didn't catch it. Otherwise, this post is comedic gold...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You a grown @#@ man dog. $*+% is wrong with you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoken like a true Yankee fan.
pimp.gif

I need to head to Fenway, though. So much history...and a beautiful ballpark.

Did I just say that?
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

Ay fam, you may want to edit that Winehouse bit you threw in there; the filter didn't catch it. Otherwise, this post is comedic gold...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
You a grown @#@ man dog. $*+% is wrong with you.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Winehouse bit???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I don't see any curse words.

I hate Redsox fans with a passion, and I am not a Yankee fan. I hate the fact that they were the lovable loser for so long, and all of a sudden they startedgetting good and now their fans are just annoying as hell.

I was at Yankee stadium this past week (had to make a trip across the country before they tear it down) and saw a shirt that had me
roll.gif

"Hey idiot, there was no curse. You guys just sucked for 86 years"

Classic.

Con: You look at cons when you have a press-pass to one of the most historic sports venues in the world.

sweet caroline is just there to keep the women in their seats past the 7th inning....

I just knew I was going to see a sig containg: NY, NEW YORK or YANKEES in it. I just knew it! Interesting post. Would love to see a Red Sox fan give theirreport of Yankee Stadium.

- @!%$@$* 'B' hats w/ the brims curved to the side. I wish your father would have curved to the side before he skeeted in your mom. Then you wouldn't be here.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Jacoby Ellisbury and Papelbum t-shirts. Next time you wanna wear that, go start your car, drive into your garage, roll your windows down and close the garage door. Do this for at least 6 hours. Be sure to include family if you like.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Why the *+!+ are you wearing your ALCS shirt over your Buttondown??? Oh, you look real cool. You shoud've been aborted. Seriously.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Man i hate red sox fans more than ever. and living in new england makes it even worse.
Once the Pats and Sox won it all, they wont shut up. I dont even want to know what happens if the Celtics win

Back
Top Bottom