MyBrute - Best Fighting Game On The Net - Nike Talk Clan is full High Levels Only!!!

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Anybody want to see me about something? I got 1 last fight for the day, and I wanna fight a NTer around level 3.
vegeta20

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

My level 3 brute will take out anybody
roll.gif

http://masterhammy.mybrute.com

you had a spark when you first started now you just garbage

Originally Posted by samness20

Anybody want to see me about something? I got 1 last fight for the day, and I wanna fight a NTer around level 3.
vegeta20
I destroyed you homeboy. Man, you got 3 weapons too, I was nervous. One whiff of that club and I would have been gone. Rematch tommorrow if youwant, I ran out of fights.

vegeta20
I destroyed you homeboy. Man, you got 3 weapons too, I was nervous. One whiff of that club and I would have been gone. Rematch tommorrow if you want, I ran out of fights.
definately.i was just watching with the
indifferent.gif

homeboy aint wanna pull the club out..or the knife..or the mini sword

vegeta20
I destroyed you homeboy. Man, you got 3 weapons too, I was nervous. One whiff of that club and I would have been gone. Rematch tommorrow if you want, I ran out of fights.
definately.i was just watching with the
indifferent.gif

homeboy aint wanna pull the club out..or the knife..or the mini sword
laugh.gif
Fasho, I'm gonna look u up. Man, I think I beat youcause I got 44 disciples. My hits be taking 15 everytime. This game is a trip, even though you can't control it, you be rooting for it like you got moneyon it. See you tomorrow.

Originally Posted by ayejreeun

My gray wolf does most of the fighting though
laugh.gif
seriously....mine does like 4 or 5 hit combos and i win with a flawless
roll.gif

just hope my opponents don't have nets

Back
Top Bottom