N-word substitutions... reminder on the rules...

2. Swearing is unacceptable. Partially edited profanity such as "@+#", "%%#!*", "beyotch", "***", "f--k" and "di**" is also unacceptable. Attempting to circumvent this rule using abbreviations, acronyms, or other obvious representations of prohibited language will not be tolerated and will result in administrative action. Other restrictions may be made according to context. If you are unsure if a word is appropriate, DO NOT USE IT.

I've seen a bunch of people trying to circumvent the rules by using abbreviations. Consider this your warning. DO NOT useit. You will be suspended and/or banned

Originally Posted by TrueshotAura

I don't like it either... Along with people who use "_" Yo that _ is crazy" etc
you know what youre doin, stop it
eyes.gif

dirty why did you guys get rid of the censored smiley when a cuss word is posted

i liked it a lot more than this new $%^$&^%*$^

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

dirty why did you guys get rid of the censored smiley when a cuss word is posted

i liked it a lot more than this new $%^$&^%*$^

right, I'm not one to complain much, but I liked the fact I could type the %+$% out my mind the way I intend and have
287ncpt.gif
pop up instead of @%+@

Can we at least get that emoticon so we can put it ourselves?

SoleBoogie, where'd you get that from anyway?

Originally Posted by Tha Sun Child

Well, I guess it's back to Ninja.........I remember they actually censored ninja.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that ninja is not allowed as a substitution

Originally Posted by MrBoss2You

everyone replace "ninja" with "chuck" (as in chuck norris) and we should all be fine.

so chuck is the new edited version of the martial artist now i think im gonna start saying Sen say
laugh.gif

"chill with that sen say "

"chill chuck "

Originally Posted by jomitm

why do i have the feeling that "chuck" is gonna be a new slang...
laugh.gif

Word.
smh.gif

I'll have to add it to my list of things I can't say because I'm white.

I'll have to call my dad "Charles"
frown.gif

Are we allowed to use that word that describes an Asian martial artist?
No. This has BEEN the case. No variants, period. They're not cute. They're not clever. They're certainly not respectful - andthey're not allowed.

If you can't post on NikeTalk without attempting to use or create childish substitutes for racial slurs, then you just can't post here. That's notopen to debate, either.

This is nothing new, either, people are just ignoring the postedwarnings and they're getting banned for it.

Back
Top Bottom