Name One Freshman (or newish rapper) YOU enjoy more than Drake (NO HATE)

First off, I think Drake is extremely talented and had the 2nd best mixtape of 09.  But, other freshmen are doing their thing.  Who is one freshman you enjoy more than Drizzy and why? 

Mike Posner for me just cause I can relate to his music and his beats are some of my favorites. 

Wiz Khalifa, J Cole, Nipsey, Dom, Jewels, various Livewire members, French Montana, Currensy?

5 way tie between Him, Dom, Frenchie ( Aww baby, Mac with the cheeeeese), Spitta, Wiz

You guys really think Wale is better? Your opinion but just wondering. 100 Miles and Runnin to me was WAY better than the album, but I guess Drake hasn't released an album yet. Wale just doesn't seem to have the talent Drake has, but he is nice

Is Curren$y really considered new? I mean I guess because of his style-switch after leaving YM but really? He was killin in 08. I still like him more than Drake though

Along with Flocka, Wiz, and Lil B

There's so many. Randomly picking one.

TiRon

EDIT

Why? He makes better music than him imo. Musically and lyrically. Just all around great sounding hip hop. Drake's dumbed it down or had a ghost writer and started writing for himself and isn't rapping on par with his previous mixtapes.

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Along with Flocka, Wiz, and Lil B
Lil' B's not new, dude has been around since '03-04.

He's reborn.

But if we're looking at it like that then noone can say Wiz or Curren$y either. Hell not even Wale cause duke been out since 05

Back
Top Bottom