Name your top Aftermarket Wheel companies

ALNotSure

Supporter
Curious as to your thoughts for those into aftermarket wheels.

Always been a BBS fan.
2275D2FB-9574-47C2-AA21-6441BAC1C8E7.png

I loved Racing Hart. Their 3 piece wheels were flames, C2, C5, M5, M6. I had C2's on my Integra back in the day. Sad Dazz Motorsports went out of business.

SSR, BBS, Volk Racing, Work were also some of my favs.

1578373523512.png

I loved Racing Hart. Their 3 piece wheels were flames, C2, C5, M5, M6. I had C2's on my Integra back in the day. Sad Dazz Motorsports went out of business.

SSR, BBS, Volk Racing, Work were also some of my favs.

1578373523512.png

I wanted C5’s so bad!

Always loved BBS. Borbet as well, from my VW days. Here recently, Rotiform has had some dope designs.

Never buy TSWs. So. Many. Bent. Wheels.

I really loved Work wheels and Leon Hardiritt when I was into fixing my car up and wanted to do VIP style. Ended up throwing some random Huntington Springdale 20” wheels on my car I got on eBay for $350 the set new and called it a day tho. Got over spending $ on my car. I did have BBS mesh style wheels and loved em on my girl’s Scion TC which was lowered and stanced. Driving that I learned I couldn’t do lowered vehicles on the daily.

Is zigen still around. I remember everyone running those 5 spokes because they were light as hell.

rpf1’s might have stole the show there. They look way better.

I want to put some Vossen on my car

but every time i think about doing it i talk my self out of it just seems like a waste of money and probably will have to sell them when you jump into a new car in case they dont fit.

I want to put some Vossen on my car

but every time i think about doing it i talk my self out of it just seems like a waste of money and probably will have to sell them when you jump into a new car in case they dont fit.
Most have decent resale value. Especially bbs and other higher end wheels

Back
Top Bottom