Nardwuar might be the greatest guerrilla journalist to ever do it.

LMFAO @ not liking long 2nd toes. curren$y dont like pointy elbows either huh? or chicks with scoliosis.

LMFAO @ not liking long 2nd toes. curren$y dont like pointy elbows either huh? or chicks with scoliosis.

laugh.gif
@ curren$y's interview

i was literally going to bed an hour ago, and now this thread has me wide awake watching youtube vids. haha. damn niketalk!

i was literally going to bed an hour ago, and now this thread has me wide awake watching youtube vids. haha. damn niketalk!

love this dude, this is what entertainment is about, we need more innovating approaches like this

love this dude, this is what entertainment is about, we need more innovating approaches like this

Had a feeling I would see a thread about this guy on here 
laugh.gif

After watching the one with OF I started to think, would it be outlandish to think that this guy sets up some kind of questionnaire with these guys prior to the interview and just gets them to buy into the whole surprised act? I doubt it though

That Jay-Z one was funny, Jay took that !#!% way too seriously

Curren$y, Lil B, & OF were all 
laugh.gif

Had a feeling I would see a thread about this guy on here 
laugh.gif

After watching the one with OF I started to think, would it be outlandish to think that this guy sets up some kind of questionnaire with these guys prior to the interview and just gets them to buy into the whole surprised act? I doubt it though

That Jay-Z one was funny, Jay took that !#!% way too seriously

Curren$y, Lil B, & OF were all 
laugh.gif

/\ The way they all react differently to the interview shows that they're not doing any pre interviews.

Some "aren't" surprised and know what's coming (like the Drake one). But you can see Jay-Z had no clue. You can tell he thought that interview was going to be something entirely different
EDIT - Am I the only one that's mildly disturbed @ the Drake one? Either that N' was high on something or he might really be playing for the other team. That %#+% was the most awkward of all them to me. 

/\ The way they all react differently to the interview shows that they're not doing any pre interviews.

Some "aren't" surprised and know what's coming (like the Drake one). But you can see Jay-Z had no clue. You can tell he thought that interview was going to be something entirely different
EDIT - Am I the only one that's mildly disturbed @ the Drake one? Either that N' was high on something or he might really be playing for the other team. That %#+% was the most awkward of all them to me. 

The Drake one had me laughing too

The way dude said "can we open this" and their reactions to everything was funny
laugh.gif

He did sound kinda ayo at times though 
hateit.gif

The Drake one had me laughing too

The way dude said "can we open this" and their reactions to everything was funny
laugh.gif

He did sound kinda ayo at times though 
hateit.gif

Back
Top Bottom