Nas' Album Cover¿

This cover is done in poor taste. What's this negro know about being whipped? SMH @ Nas on this one...I get the whole theme but this was unnecessary. I betthis dude screamed when his mama used to whoop him. Imagine actually getting those welts on your back because you're being beat.

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Nas is a lame. (yes I said it)

This dude is trying so hard to make a statement. He's the kid in the back of the classroom who gets little attention, so he tries to pull an outrageouse stunt to look cool. He calls the album "N_er" for attention, makes a song called "everyone's a N_er", and because of the heat he was getting now he wants to switch up the title of the album. He is doing to much for attention, dude even had his broad wear a jacket that said "N_er". He is always crying about something, such a lame. And no I don't care if Illmatic was a classic, dude is a lame.

Irony

I cant wait, I still think he is going to drop a gem on us and have the doubters jump back on the wagon.

sick.gif
i cant look at that for more then a few seconds

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Originally Posted by B Rad Glockman

Nas is a lame. (yes I said it)

This dude is trying so hard to make a statement. He's the kid in the back of the classroom who gets little attention, so he tries to pull an outrageouse stunt to look cool. He calls the album "N_er" for attention, makes a song called "everyone's a N_er", and because of the heat he was getting now he wants to switch up the title of the album. He is doing to much for attention, dude even had his broad wear a jacket that said "N_er". He is always crying about something, such a lame. And no I don't care if Illmatic was a classic, dude is a lame.

Irony

But guess what, he's the only dude addressin the situation at the time being
grin.gif

Hard cover. I think it's dope, I hope it makes them sick to their stomach. Like Starvin Harlem said, you can suck balls if you are offended by thatpicture.

Back
Top Bottom