NaS, Talib Kweli and Mos Def speak on Sean Bell verdict. (vid)

the vids arent showing up on the link for me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by tmay407

I like this Jeff Johnson guy. He knows what he's talking about.

Seriously. Nas sounds like an idiot. He contradicts himself in what hes saying and is advocating the wrong things. Jeff stays level-headed and offerseffective non-violent advice.

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

Cousin Jeff spits that real talk.

laugh.gif
no he doesnt, his name says it all
roll.gif
these dudes are clowns, the police did what was right, im tired of everyonemaking it seem like the victims were shot for no reason
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by thakidfweezy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
these dudes are clowns, the police did what was right, im tired of everyone making it seem like the victims were shot for no reason
eyes.gif

I'm not just referring to this situation. Have you ever heard his seminars?

Nas sounded stupid. I changed the channel when he started talking that militant nonsense.

i find it funny how every time there is a controversial development in regards to race, everyone runs off and interviews the same three people in rap as ifthey are some sort of know-it-all messiahs. Who cares what they have to say, they know nothing. These guys are just as contradicting as BET and all these otherfrivolous black sermons who come out of the woodwork every time something goes down. I am sick of all these phony black celebrities who pretend they have anopinion of their own.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
these dudes are clowns, the police did what was right, im tired of everyone making it seem like the victims were shot for no reason
eyes.gif

what does his name have to do with anything??? cousin jeff is a very prolific speaker. and yes they were shot 50 times for noreason. (but i digress there is a thread already going on about theories of this incident)

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ YOU THEY THOUGHT HE AHD A GUN AND THEYSHOT HIM 50 TIMES AND U THINK THATS A GOOD REASON TO U JUST INGNORANT MAN
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DA MATRIX 1

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ YOU THEY THOUGHT HE AHD A GUN AND THEY SHOT HIM 50 TIMES AND U THINK THATS A GOOD REASON TO U JUST INGNORANT MAN
smh.gif

dude, go back to the thread, read what HalfHeadHalfAmazin wrote. sean bell was just another hoodlum that came and started trouble with thepolice, and ATTACKED the police first, he got what was coming for him. since he's black, he must of have not done anything wrong right?
laugh.gif
some of those people's concepts are soo stupid
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
@ YOU THEY THOUGHT HE AHD A GUN AND THEY SHOT HIM 50 TIMES AND U THINK THATS A GOOD REASON TO U JUST INGNORANT MAN
smh.gif

dude, go back to the thread, read what HalfHeadHalfAmazin wrote. sean bell was just another hoodlum that came and started trouble with the police, and ATTACKED the police first, he got what was coming for him. since he's black, he must of have not done anything wrong right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

they did not identify themselves as police since they were undercover so how would this "hoodlum" know they were police? sense the presence oftheir badges?

I really can't take BET serious after this. That will be the only time you will ever see those rappers on BET for something "race related". AfterMonday everyone will forget about this and BET will go back to there normal formula of Making you laugh and dancin all damn day.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

laugh.gif
roll.gif
eyes.gif

smh.gif
smh.gif

dude, go back to the thread, read what HalfHeadHalfAmazin wrote. sean bell was just another hoodlum that came and started trouble with the police, and ATTACKED the police first, he got what was coming for him. since he's black, he must of have not done anything wrong right?
laugh.gif
roll.gif

they did not identify themselves as police since they were undercover so how would this "hoodlum" know they were police? sense the presence of their badges?
they hit the van with a car first, the cops couldnt leave, their only way out was to shoot him, and im happy they did it. i'd shake all these copshands if i ever show them. one less thug off the street

thakid,

In the back of my mind, Im hoping your doing this just to get attention(which would be sad anyway) and not because you really feel that way...because if youdo, its a shame partner.

You're happy they did it? You're happy cops unloaded MULTIPLE clips into an UNARMED man on the (early) morning of HIS WEDDING DAY?...Jesus where isyour humanity...

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

thakid,

In the back of my mind, Im hoping your doing this just to get attention(which would be sad anyway) and not because you really feel that way...because if you do, its a shame partner.

You're happy they did it? You're happy cops unloaded MULTIPLE clips into an UNARMED man on the (early) morning of HIS WEDDING DAY?...Jesus where is your humanity...

No, do you know actually what happended? the van hit the car filled with cops, once again people are talking our their @***ES without knowing any info. onthe case. sean bell or at least his people started this confortation, im not happy he died, but i dont feel sad because he went looking for this.

smh.gif
You sound stupid son. I mean your talking like YOU were there, were you? Only people that know what happened that night are the people that were there, justbecause they are cops does not mean they are being honest. The fact remains he was shot 50 times, unless those cops had machine guns they most likely emptiedout they're whole clips, that is not necessary for a trained police officer.

if your a musician.. stick to music... if you wanna go political throw a bar or 2 in a song.. don't go sounding like an idiot talking about it in general

The sad thing is that there's a lot of people who agree with idiotic rantings of people like Nas. Placing him up on a pedestal and giving him airtime tospout illogical and uneducated rantings validates every other stupid person who shares a similar mentality. Average, everyday people who voice their politicsand opinions like he did in that clip just get laughed at and end up at the end of the line.

i hope yall understand thakidfweezy is here for attention only. hes tryin to get some e-fame and be recorded in the NT wikia for all of eternity. he was in theother post talking about all black people pretend to talk on the phone, etc. hes just tryin to make some of yall angry with his racist comments so dont pay himno mind

Back
Top Bottom