NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Que
F9BD6264-DB1D-4E95-A395-33FE9111BD17.jpeg

idk if this what u were getting at

but imo “they” about to leave us here when **** get too crazy

It’s been said a certain president ruined NASA. Now another president is going to come along and save it. Miss me..

side bar, anyone notice da uptick of NASA apparel in da hood? like random hoodies, jackets, and shirts. ish just appeared one day...

cultural debris from the galaxy sneaker pack moment that one year

imo

side bar, anyone notice da uptick of NASA apparel in da hood? like random hoodies, jackets, and shirts. ish just appeared one day...

Da heights influencing NASA to make that journey one more time?

Who’s going to be the first man to wear a carhartt with cargo shorts on the moon?

The Alpha Industries NASA bomber has been hot for the past two winters now.

The big chain department stores started carrying NASA gear a few years ago

Targets and Wal-Marts

JC Penneys

cultural debris from the galaxy sneaker pack moment that one year

imo

I brought this up to a friend - what is the point of this? I don’t get why dudes in the hood would want gear with NASA all over it :lol:

I know right.

Let me go read a book to become programmed just like you.

RFID Chip coming soon. 20% off on all purchases used with RFID. You can’t wait?
Not sure why you bother going back and forth with him.

Dude is a certified jerk
I brought this up to a friend - what is the point of this? I don’t get why dudes in the hood would want gear with NASA all over it :lol:

Because others do it?

Not sure why you bother going back and forth with him.

Dude is a certified jerk

Because others do it?

That is fair reasoning but it ultimately started somewhere/with someone/some company and I just can’t put my finger on what led them down this path of slapping NASA on streetwear. We going to see Goldman Sachs clothing next?

So has anyone that worked for NASA ever come out and said that the moon landing was a hoax?

I read that NASA had about 33K employees in 1969. That's a lot of people to stick to the script... Let's not forget that these people had family and friends. Humans are social creatures by nature so I doubt that you could keep a secret of that magnitude for this long and not have at least a few credible people come out and say it was a hoax.

Back
Top Bottom