NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Going to the moon is great and all, but can we get a highspeed rail system in the us? I don't want a 6 hours to get to LA from NY is ridiculous.

I be honest and say that I don't give a **** about the moon. There ain't **** there, just ask the 70s.

We need to take care of home before we talk about vacation destinations.

"First learn to stand, then learn to fly. Nature's rule, Daniel San." - Mr. Miyagi

Both sides :rolleyes :smh:

worldburn-top.jpg

if this was accomplished, i don't see how moon landing couldn't be feasible....keep in mind you're talking about human ingenuity, chill around a airport, imagine tellin da generation before da wright bros invented flight that we would be flying in giant 747 tons of airborne steel mass..effortlessly

Last edited:
ya'll both sides dudes on things based on facts and science :rofl:

"yeah but you gotta understand why people didn't think the holocaust happened"

Yes because the people walking around on the moon and the holocaust are the same.

All I’m saying is I can see why someone says it happened and I can see why could say it didn’t

It’s nothing to take personal. I’m just open to hear both sides regardless of what I know and what is a fact. Still interesting to hear the dialogue

Sorry I’m not just disregarding one side

Yes because the people walking around on the moon and the holocaust are the same.

All I’m saying is I can see why someone says it happened and I can see why could say it didn’t

It’s nothing to take personal. I’m just open to hear both sides regardless of what I know and what is a fact. Still interesting to hear the dialogue

full

if this was accomplished, i don't see how moon landing couldn't be feasible....keep in mind you're talking about human ingenuity, chill around a airport, imagine tellin da generation before da wright bros invented flight that we would be flying in giant 747 tons of airborne steel mass..effortlessly

I was talking about this with this shorty the other day.

Airplanes and jets are absolutely ******* amazing when you really sit and think about it.

We take so much for granted as humans.

I can see someone soon questioning gravity...

If you're not familiar with the field or haven't done proper research, don't argue against it. People are so quick to disregard the factual science just because they don't have the grasp of how it works.:rolleyes

Quit while you’re WAY behind

I was talking about this with this shorty the other day.

Airplanes and jets are absolutely ****ing amazing when you really sit and think about it.

We take so much for granted as humans.
honestly, I get these random thoughts as well. I swear theres so much **** we got these days that I still dont understand fully on how its possible or how It came to be :lol:

I can see someone soon questioning gravity...

If you're not familiar with the field or haven't done proper research, don't argue against it. People are so quick to disregard the factual science just because they don't have the grasp of how it works.:rolleyes
People already do question gravity....

y’all do know that we have pictures of other planets... right? So how could we not have some of earth. Unbelievable

There’s a satellite 1 million miles away from earth that launched while President Obama was in office. He revived the project. Now we have thousands of pictures of earth in one shot. Before that it was like 3-2 of the whole earth made up of pictures stitched together.

So your saying no one came out and said it was a hoax?
No

I am saying why didn't the country we were in a space race with, who we were engaged in a Cold War with, and that we stuck it to with getting to the moon first, and who ould have loved to disproved us getting to the moon before them, come out a formally dispute the moon landings and assert the USA faked the whole thing.

Maybe one or two Russian/Soviet people have disputed it, I don't know, but I do know Russia never did.

Why is that?

Yup. Nothing wrong with trying to understand both sides.

There are some things that make sense and some that don’t. I guess we’ll never really know 100 percent !

There are some things that don't make sense only when you suffer from cognitive deficit. :lol:

Get the **** out of here.

Back
Top Bottom