NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

?

please quote the people who said norcal is more segregated than socal....

I didnt see that said anywhere

I'll wait....

There's plenty of racist neighborhoods in both parts of Cali. Here in the Bay, Livermore, Pleasanton, Concord, and the rest of those Contra Costa County cities have a ton of racist white people
laugh.gif
Segregation is a form a racism which doesn't exist here.

ain't no damned black only water fountains, Mexican only restrooms.

Ain't no damned part of Los Angeles that has 1 race only.
I'm still waiting for the person who said norcal is more segregated than socal....

why are you quoting a person who is just saying both places have racist areas?..that has nothing to do with my argument

SoCal definitely is different from NorCal.

But it's what makes California unique, IMO.

I miss home...But not the taxes lol.

If I did have an opportunity to go back to CA, I kind of want to live in the SoCal area...But that traffic doe lol.

Last edited:
Edshoecater is just saying that segregation isn't the right term to use, since it's not like you'll be turned away from anywhere based on your ethnicity.

I never understood this interstate hostility; is it just on the internet? I lived in SoCal for 5 years, and 99% of the people I met and am friends with don't care about this kind of stuff unless it comes to a baseball game. Even then, we're adults now, so things like Dodgers vs Giants are #13214214 on our priority lists

Last edited:
Only on NT can you make a thread about rain in california....and it turns into a race thread...

#NeverChangeNT

He said people from NorCal said it's segregated here :lol:

I don't think there's any actual segregation anywhere in California. There are neighborhoods that are predominantly one race ALL OVER California, but you will never be prevented from living and enjoying life there unless you live in gang territory. For example I lived in a majority Latino neighborhood in SF and then moved to a majority Asian neighborhood in SJ as a teenager, so most of my friends are Latino and Asian. It's not different in LA at all based on my 5 years of experience of living in SoCal. I used to/still go to predominantly Mexican cities in LA to visit my friends with zero issues despite not being Mexican.

Like I said, most of the things you guys fight over on the internet are non issues in real life :lol:

Last edited:
Edshoecater is just saying that segregation isn't the right term to use, since it's not like you'll be turned away from anywhere based on your ethnicity.

I never understood this insterstate hostility; is it just on the internet? I lived in SoCal for 5 years, and 99% of the people I met and am friends with don't care about this kind of stuff unless it comes to a baseball game. Even then, we're adults now, so things like Dodgers vs Giants are #13214214 on our priority lists

It's def just an internet thing. Know plenty of people in the bay that want to live in LA and people in LA that prefer the Bay. I never get into **** talking spouts with my LA friends over geography :lol:

It's def just an internet thing. Know plenty of people in the bay that want to live in LA and people in LA that prefer the Bay. I never get into **** talking spouts with my LA friends over geography :lol:

Same. It's only a $100 round trip flight between each area anyway, so it's not like you're missing out on whatever you prefer from the other area. Personally I think both areas are pretty similar other than the Hollywood/fake Hollywood scene (which most people born in LA don't mess with) and beaches. Tons of diversity, good food, good weather, liberal and accepting attitudes, etc can be found in both areas. I used to think people in LA were snobby as a kid, but those were just the out of state/city transplants, and now we're dealing with the same issue here :lol:

Last edited:
Learned that Tongans and Samoans do not like it when you mix em up out here in Lakewood :lol:
That's for sure. Used to parlay in carson back in the day(point after& suave)and there was always drama. NorCal def more peaceful but not by much.

I'm still waiting for the person who said norcal is more segregated than socal....

why are you quoting a person who is just saying both places have racist areas?..that has nothing to do with my argument

Your argument has nothing to do with anything.

You and the black Filipino keep bringing up segregation.

Your black *** living in Los Angeles now so if it's so segregated...take your *** back up north and live in racial Eutopia you swear the bay represents.
haha. The only reason you are responding is cuz you caugh feelings huh?

Not even trying to speak in a real sense. Sensitive *** lol

Na. My argument was always Los Angeles wasnt segregated. Racism is everywhere and segregation is an extension of it.

That's why I mentioned St. Louis. There's actual segregation going on in the mid west and south.

Na. My argument was always Los Angeles wasnt segregated. Racism is everywhere and segregation is an extension of it.

That's why I mentioned St. Louis. There's actual segregation going on in the mid west and south.

People from NorCal just stated that NorCal is more segregated.

You did say it though, regardless of argument that's all I addressed.

Back
Top Bottom