NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

OC racist as hell

That's not Los Angeles. Neither is the whack valley(s)

It's still SoCal :lol:
Everywhere dude said had racism isn't San Francisco :lol:
What're you so mad at the bay about

The original convo was strictly about LA being segregated but the dude was naming Orange County as a whole in his argument :lol: then he included the IE.

I'll let someone call the Valley LA before they call Huntington beach LA :lol: At least The Valley is in the county.

incredulous.gif

So what city do I live in cuz?

Ain't no mayor of Woodland Hills

Property tax greed makes it Los Angeles county but that ain't the city of Los Angeles.

I've lived in SF, LA and SD.  SoCal is definitely more segregated than NorCal/Bay Area cities but that's because certain Bay Area and NorCal cities like Oakland and Sacramento etc. are the most racially integrated cities in this country.  SoCal is diverse but segregated.  Only Long Beach is more racially integrated.  Most of the SoCal cities are more like a tv dinner where nothing is touching each other rather than a melting pot like a lot of bay area and NorCal cities.  Bay Area also leads the nation in Interracial couples of all kinds

I've lived in SF, LA and SD.  SoCal is definitely more segregated than NorCal/Bay Area cities but that's because certain Bay Area and NorCal cities like Oakland and Sacramento etc. are the most racially integrated cities in this country.  SoCal is diverse but segregated.  Only Long Beach is more racially integrated.  Most of the SoCal cities are more like a tv dinner where nothing is touching each other rather than a melting pot like a lot of bay area and NorCal cities.  Bay Area also leads the nation in Interracial couples of all kinds

Go spew your rhetoric elsewhere.

kobe-laugh.gif

***** the fox hills mall ain't even in LA :lol:

yes it is. Westfield came in there and tried to kill fox hills and turned into Culver City.

It's odd how it works there. One side of the street is Los Angeles, the other side is Culver city

yes it is. Westfield came in there and tried to kill fox hills and turned into Culver City.

It's odd how it works there. One side of the street is Los Angeles, the other side is Culver city
You know a ***** ain't from LA if they refer to the Fox as "Westfield Culver City"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or calling parts of Culver City "Playa Vista" lol

Nah but for real though, if you have to take a freeway to get to fox hills, or staples, or crenshaw, like real la ****, then I can't say you live in LA lmao that's just me though.

I went to high school in woodland Hills. The Valley is absolutely in LA but when you talk to people you don't use the two interchangeably. If I go to the valley and say I'm from LA people 100% know what I mean. But yea, the valley is in LA.

Back on topic. We should have the new drought status report on thuraday. Interested to see what LA is at.

You know a ***** ain't from LA if they refer to the Fox as "Westfield Culver City" :lol: :lol: or calling parts of Culver City "Playa Vista" lol

Nah but for real though, if you have to take a freeway to get to fox hills, or staples, or crenshaw, like real la ****, then I can't say you live in LA lmao that's just me though.

I was messing with this valley chick who started going to some little college near fox hills. She hit me up one day talmbout she's at the culver City westfield. I had to google that **** :rofl:

Last edited:
I went to high school in woodland Hills. The Valley is absolutely in LA but when you talk to people you don't use the two interchangeably. If I go to the valley and say I'm from LA people 100% know what I mean. But yea, the valley is in LA.

Back on topic. We should have the new drought status report on thuraday. Interested to see what LA is at.

Exactly.

I'm not saying it literally. We just don't claim the valley and vice Versa

Back
Top Bottom