NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

I'm not saying it literally. We just don't claim the valley and vice Versa

You might not claim it but the mayor of Los Angeles does. That makes it official whether you like it or not :lol:

Oh and I attended Los Angeles Valley College. Near Sherman Oaks, hah.

MoonMan out here acting like he doesn't know what we're talking about. The Valley is in the county. It's 100% in LA. My high school was in LAUSD.

But

You meet a chick in the valley and she tells you she stays in LA...you mean to tell me you don't know what she means?

Y'all gotta stop acting :lol:

Last edited:
Man the drought is about be over and y'all arguing about addresses :lol: :smh:
I blame Trump for this divide

You might not claim it but the mayor of Los Angeles does. That makes it official whether you like it or not :lol:

Oh and I attended Los Angeles Valley College. Near Sherman Oaks, hah.

I'm not discounting that. But when you're comparing the city to the valley, they're not one in the same.

Clueless touched on it as well as workaholics and entourage.

MoonMan out here acting like he doesn't know what we're talking about. The Valley is in the county.
You meet a chick in the valley and she tells you she stays in LA...you mean to tell me you don't know what she means?

Y'all gotta stop acting :lol:

But the map of the city of Los Angeles klearly shows it as part of the city tho

Im konfused now [emoji]129300[/emoji]

I went to high school in woodland Hills. The Valley is absolutely in LA but when you talk to people you don't use the two interchangeably. If I go to the valley and say I'm from LA people 100% know what I mean. But yea, the valley is in LA.

Back on topic. We should have the new drought status report on thuraday. Interested to see what LA is at.
I was messing with this valley chick who started going to some little college near fox hills. She hit me up one day talmbout she's at the culver City westfield. I had to google that **** :rofl:

Dawg alwiaushaishsjshs :rofl:

But we have posted proof proving its LA city. But its acceptable to dispute fakts now, so ill let you cook homie :lol:

Last edited:
It's not.

I love the West SFV and been out here since I was a teenager.

My parents still live in Ladera though and I love it there as well....

But you ain't finding that many bad Middle Eastern broads on the westside [emoji]128520[/emoji]

West l.a. Persians do strictly anal to remain virgins [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I'll take the valley is part of LA county but it's def not part of "the city".. all the way behind the mountains in Hollywood.. :lol:

You know a ***** ain't from LA if they refer to the Fox as "Westfield Culver City"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
or calling parts of Culver City "Playa Vista" lol

Nah but for real though, if you have to take a freeway to get to fox hills, or staples, or crenshaw, like real la ****, then I can't say you live in LA lmao that's just me though.
We still call that **** Fox Hills Mall. Call it Westfield and we know you're a tourist.

Last edited:

You know a ***** ain't from LA if they refer to the Fox as "Westfield Culver City" :lol: :lol: or calling parts of Culver City "Playa Vista" lol

Nah but for real though, if you have to take a freeway to get to fox hills, or staples, or crenshaw, like real la ****, then I can't say you live in LA lmao that's just me though.
We still call that **** Fox Hills Mall. Call it Westfield and we know you're a tourist.

Most uppity ****** call it Westfield Culver City...

Fox Hills has a negative stigma to it.

Back
Top Bottom