Nate 41 pts? nahh lets talk about Mo vs Kobe...

laugh.gif
I'm watching the replay since I missed the game, my goodness thisOT
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nate Robinson > Mo Williams.
As a point guard for a contender? Hell no.

I'm getting my Chester on right now, but please tell me what Mo Williams did for a contending team in the playoffs last year or any of his years in theleague. He showed last year that in the spotlight, he becomes certified {[]}

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I pulled a KLJ and just scooped him up off the waiver wire in fantasy b-ball
laugh.gif

Dude just grabbed CDR yesterday and quick fast dumped him for Nate...I see you
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

did the knick win? wait a minute nobody cares
laugh.gif

That's funny coming from a Cal, Warriors, 49ers, Giants and Sharks fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Nate Robinson > Mo Williams.
As a point guard for a contender? Hell no.

I'm getting my Chester on right now, but please tell me what Mo Williams did for a contending team in the playoffs last year...
Last year is last year. Do you honestly think the Cavs would be better off right now with Nate Robinson instead of Mo Williams? If so, you areout of your damn mind.

Mo gets so much unwarranted hate on NT it's not funny.

EDIT: He's a certified ({'}) now? Because of one, 1 playoff series?!
laugh.gif
...last year was the first time he ever played in the playoffs. Dude was easily the 2nd best player on the team with the best record in the NBA (andstill is). If he pulls that #*#! again, then the certified !@#$$ nonsense might hold some weight.

I'm not saying he'd be a better point guard for the Cavs. Granted, he would be able to create his own shot which, other than LeBron, no one on thatteam can. They'll both be jealous of another teams ring and be teeing off around the same time next offseason.

Nate prides himself on being a shoot first guard and Mo tries as hard as he can to convince people he is a pass first guard. Nate still averages a betterAssist/TO ratio that Mo on a crummier team w/less playmakers and shot makers. Mo deserves the hate he gets because he is severely overrated.

Nate Robinson is not a better basketball player than Mo Williams. PERIOD. I can't even believe this is being discussed.
roll.gif

Mo tries as hard as he can to convince people he is a pass first guard.
Says who?
eyes.gif

Nate still averages a better Assist/TO ratio that Mo
They're basically the same.

Mo deserves the hate he gets because he is severely overrated.
FALSE. Outside of NT, nobody thinks he's that overrated, if AT ALL.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Nate Robinson

Pts: 41
Min: 38:24
FG: 18-24 - .75%
3PT: 3-5 - .60%
FT: 2-5
Reb: 6
Ast: 8
Stl: 1
sick.gif
indifferent.gif
, dude i saidwhat i had to already

that's not my math, i was just, copy and pasting the stats. if you see

.511 FG% & .458 3PT% was for NYK overall

Originally Posted by romedadude

My team cant even beat the damn Knicks. Mike Woodson won't have the Hawks going anywhere if we cant finish games. Hell, that's been the probably ever since he became coach anyways.

dont feel bad we lost to the nets
smh.gif

Did anyone see his catch Marvin Williams with the hands up (hesitation from a standstill) ?

This fool thanked the folks on XBOX.

Many players gave him shoutouts on Twitter. I am happy for this dude. I have to download this game

Only reason I brought up the Nate/Mo comparison is because Cavs fans told me I was out of my mind to even compare the two.

I still think he's a better player, though.

i highly doubt that mo williams goes ghost like that again. I mean that +%#$ was just embarrassing. The cavs are too clownish to win a chip though. all thatphoto taking and the birthday hats and BS dancing told me all i need to know about their chances.

FALSE. Outside of NT, nobody thinks he's that overrated, if AT ALL.
FALSE. Outside of Cleveland nobody thinks about Mo Williams AT ALL.

Nate just has these nights where he hits everything. It's incredible to watch. I know a lot of Knick fans are remembering now how much more fun Knick gamesare to watch when he plays. He can't play like this every night, but when he's feeling it he's invincible. He willed that win last night. And likeClyde said, had this been at MSG they would have blown the roof off.

FALSE. Outside of Cleveland nobody thinks about Mo Williams AT ALL.
Word? These New York (Lil Nathaniel) homers are straight comedy.
roll.gif

And Chester is gonna be going at Cleveland harder than ever after tOSU beat his Ducks out west.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I been saying this all year...

'09-'10 Knicks > '95-'96 72-win Bulls.

It's becoming more and more evident everyday.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom