Nate 41 pts? nahh lets talk about Mo vs Kobe...

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Knicks > Lakers

BASICALLY

indifferent.gif

Diddy.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/v/G_zaiHHIdME?f=videos&app=youtube_gdatahttp://www.youtube.com/v/G_zaiHHIdME?f=videos&app=youtube_gdata

FALSE. Outside of NT, nobody thinks he's that overrated, if AT ALL.
did you not miss MO williams getting killed all post season by EVERYONE. did you miss in the offseason everyone saying get bron help because mowilliams is not his pippen?

Nate Robinson is not a better basketball player than Mo Williams
both are shooting guards in a point guards body

but nate can just flate out score better then Mo williams

both of them bring nothing else to the table but score tho

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Originally Posted by Al3xis

As PG's, Mo Williams and Nate Robinson are not comparable.

Averaging 17 & 4 on the Cavs must be rough.
Hold on...are you giving the Cavs a backhanded compliment?
nerd.gif

And for the record, it's 17 & 5. People also forget Mo is one of the best free throw shooters in the L as well.

atleast with Mo u know what ur gunna get. nate can ball outa control one night and next night nothing mo>nate

Word? These New York (Lil Nathaniel) homers are straight comedy.
roll.gif

Homer? I criticize the dude as much as anyone else.
As PG's, Mo Williams and Nate Robinson are not comparable.
Wasn't comparing them as PG's, comparing them as overall players I think Nate is better than Mo. Granted, the gap isn't as big assome are making it out to be but I still think he's a better player. Mike basically said it all so I'm not going to repeating %+%$.

to me, that's the difference...one guy has been a starting PG in this league and done a pretty decent job, the other never has and never will.

if they're equal talents..
would you wana take a 6th man undersized scorer or a guy who you know you can plug in as your starting PG?

Dude brought up stellar free throw shooting as a factor.
laugh.gif

Whatever. I think he's a better overall player. Slide Nate in next to LeBron and give him 35-40 mins a game and he'll do work.

And let's not forget that no one really plays the PG in the Cavs offsense. They hand the ball to LeBron and watch. It's not like Mo is running theoffense and dropping dimes left and right.
laugh.gif

would you wana take a 6th man undersized scorer or a guy who you know you can plug in as your starting PG?

Plug Nate Robinson in place of Mo Williams and the Cavs don't miss a beat.

Originally Posted by badboyf0life420

lol i cant believe he thanked everyone in the world for this effort.. including twitter and xbox..
roll.gif

word he thanked everybody. I was waitin for my name to be mentioned.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

roll.gif
indifferent.gif

I'm done with this thread. It's sad a Knick fan felt the need to bring Mo Williams into this thread in the first place.
smh.gif

A starting PG who can only get you 5 ast per game I may lean toward the 6th man scorer who gets the same amount of assists coming off the bench and averagesthe same PPG.

Not that big of a gap between the two, just think Nate is a better player. Put Nate w/a shooter to kick out to like Redd in his hayday or Nate w/Bron andI'd be confident in saying he'd average more than 5APG.

whats the stoneface for?

what does Mo williams do for the Cavs RIGHT NOW that Nate cant do?

you see nobody is saying Nate is a great player but you are just over rating the hell out of Mo williams

I said I was done with this thread but I didn't see a lot of these posts that need to be addressed. Hold on, it's gonna be a lot of quoting...

did you not miss MO williams getting killed all post season by EVERYONE. did you miss in the offseason everyone saying get bron help because mo williams is not his pippen?
What?
laugh.gif
We swept through the first 2 rounds without winninga game by less than 10 points. He played like absolute dog !#%# against ORL, there's no denying that. WHERE THE !+#! DID I SAY MO WILLIAMS WASLeBron's "Pippen"?! !+#! outta here. I know we need some more help, but Mo joining the franchise was BY FAR the main reason we had the bestregular season record in the league last year *waits for the regular season doesn't mean anything BS*. People want to just bury their heads in the sand onthat issue.

both are shooting guards in a point guards body
You mean one loves to fire away in a 5'7" scat back body? The other one is 6'1".
but nate can just flate out score better then Mo williams
He get buckets on the biggest running team in the L. Congrats. He can create his own shot of the dribble a lot better, I'll give you that.
atleast with Mo u know what ur gunna get. nate can ball outa control one night and next night nothing mo>nate
THIS
Homer? I criticize the dude as much as anyone else.
Wasn't referring to you.
to me, that's the difference...one guy has been a starting PG in this league and done a pretty decent solid job, the other never has and never will.
THIS
Dude brought up stellar free throw shooting as a factor.
laugh.gif

Why the hell are you laughing? He shoots 90% from the line.
Slide Nate in next to LeBron and give him 35-40 mins a game and he'll do work.
No !#%#.
Once again...
roll.gif
indifferent.gif

what does Mo williams do for the Cavs RIGHT NOW that Nate cant do?
Be a starting POINT GUARD and do a solid job. Shoot 45% from 3. Be one of the best shooters in the L. Not be a little ****** on D.

you see nobody is saying Nate is a great player but you are just over rating the hell out of Mo williams
Where did I ever say Mo Williams is a "great player"? I simply said he's a better basketball player than Nate Robinson and if youthink you could plug him into the Cavs lineup instead of Mo and we wouldn't miss a beat, you're a damn fool.

Where is DC's thread about sports fans over reacting over a player's performance in ONE game and jumping the gun?
nerd.gif

People talkin' like Mo is consistent on a nightly basis...rofl at 5 assists per game

Nate only avg'd more than 25 minutes a game twice, and still puts up numbers.

Mo Williams, though.
laugh.gif

i didnt see all of BJ's 55 point night.

But, Nate's show in the 4th and OT was the most dominant performance I've seen all year.

Nobody could stay in front of him, hit everything and on the other end he was great as well and came up with every loose ball in sight
well said allen, and i have to agree
pimp.gif

smh.gif
at me for missing this entire thread
laugh.gif

Anyway my dude Nasty tha Villain was a straight up killing machine last night. Like taking names and %%$* i have never seen anything like it. They knew it wascoming but just couldnt touch him. His first step and quickness is
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

anyway how did this turn into a Nate/Mo argument??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyway although i am the biggest Nate fan that i know and i think Mo is vastly overated and a little u mad at Lebron *****ing Mo's way onto the all-starteam over the clearly more deseving player (David Lee) I also have to side with allen here. While i do think Nate is the more talented scorer of the 2, clearlymore athletic, and has the potential to go off WAY more than Mo.

saying that, As a starting PG for a team like the Cavs Mo is unquestionalbly better. I think and i still think that Nate is the best 6th man in the league. Heneeds to find the right coach for him cause D'Antoni clearly does not like him but his game is PERFECT for the 6th man role. His scoring ability is crazyand he is perfect for adding energy and scoring off the bench. He also plays with more passion and has more heart than 99% of the NBA. But he is not a startingPG and the Cavs wouldnt be as good if he was their starter.

Well no +*%$. That's like saying Gold > Dog Crap.
this one made me chuckle though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Mos last 7 games. ill take this any night.

MPG PTS reb A TO STL BLKS

12/21 PHO 36 24 6 5 1 3 1
12/23 SAC 39 27 1 3 3 0 0
12/25 LAL 39 28 6 7 4 1 0
12/27 HOU 33 20 6 5 3 0 0
12/29 ATL 37 20 3 5 7 1 0
12/30 ATL 37 14 5 10 1 2 0

Back
Top Bottom