NAV - DEMONS PROTECTED BY ANGELS JULY 29th

One of the worst albums I've heard in a while.

What happened to this dude's potential? Every flow is exactly the same to the tee.

Is this guy really interested in doing music? Seems like there were a bunch of dudes in the studio that just coerced him into getting in the booth

Is this guy really interested in doing music? Seems like there were a bunch of dudes in the studio that just coerced him into getting in the booth

He seems more like a producer/behind-the-scenes guy.

The only songs I tolerate him on are Beibs in el Trap + Some Way.

i agree that this latest project was garbage but a lot of his stuff before this tape goes.
not gonna stop listening cause of one bad tape even tho he wasted metros beats lol

Just found who this guy was. Knew that one song that is always playing but didn't know who he was. Guy makes some catchy music.

Wait..... Just read the last page. Yall hate this guy? Seems like this guy makes the same music as guys NT swears. Molly Xans, Lean, Metro beets. Shocked there's this much slander.

Last edited:
^he sucks. He raps (or sings) like he's uncomfortable, as if he's only doing it cause no one else wanted to or was available

413386858.jpg

Myself definitely can't be denied. That song is fire and a top tier whatever you wanna call this kind of music song. There's also a bit of hilarious irony behind this guy saying this stuff.

i liked "some way", but when i heard his album dropped. told alexa to play it and it felt like i was listening to one long track talking about the same things.. i'll give it another spin later..

I finished both Nav tapes. The eponymous one is WAY better than Perfect Timing.

Good For It is also a heater.

I listened to Perfect Timing again, it definitely has some good tracks on it, especially on the back end.

Curious to see how this guy does live. All the heavy auto tuners I've seen live have had a bit of theatrics attached to them whereas he has none.

He also has like two songs that really have that "This would go off live" feel

Curious to see how this guy does live. All the heavy auto tuners I've seen live have had a bit of theatrics attached to them whereas he has none.

He also has like two songs that really have that "This would go off live" feel
His earlier performances were super meh IMO.
Had a super lackluster stage presence.

Hopefully the LOTF fall tour will help build that up for him a bit.

Back
Top Bottom