NBA 2K10 COMES THRU WITH PROMISE

I won a week of team 2k on xbox 360 week 4 and they stated I would be put in the game, well i was kind of skeptic onwhether or not they would go thru with putting me and other players and the game, but 2k was true to their word and did it....All the free games and 2kappereal is nice but being in a f-n game is crazy...I got a video from youtube that shows me and a couple other team 2k players....Hassan Stephenson is me guyin the red hat, I'm kind of mad they made up weight and height and got my age messed up and also my rating is only a 80 but is coo tho, guess it fits itesince they made me a pf, was kinda of hoping for pg/sg since i play that in real life...but yea check the video

cool
smokin.gif

i can tell by the voice thats that smoove guy from youtube. used to watch his league games all the time.
laugh.gif

Had to pretty much play a bunch of games in one week and try not to lose, if u finished number 1 for the week then they put u on team 2k

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's way too much time playing video games fam.
true

do you have a job or go to school?

Hell yea I got a full time job and I graduated from college in May of this year from Temple Univ. and doubters can get a pic of my degree, when I was playinfor this prize I only had 2 classes that semester so i had mad free time to put in work 4 this

Originally Posted by Haz Esco

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Lazy B

That's way too much time playing video games fam.
true

do you have a job or go to school?

Hell yea I got a full time job and I graduated from college in May of this year from Temple Univ. and doubters can get a pic of my degree, when I was playin for this prize I only had 2 classes that semester so i had mad free time to put in work 4 this
Props on getting the degree but I could never spend that much time playing games. You had to have plugged in at least 50 hours a week.

For all the doubters and non believers that may think Im lying bout graduating from Temple

7c436f2c1929de17e86d8ca7692dc5f510f4b1fb.pjpg

haha yea lopez at 2 is crazy bol like 300 lbs...yea had to just put niccaz in line to erase any doubt in they mind

Back
Top Bottom