NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

whats your ball handling rating? those moves are sick

oh yea i got the starting PG job from Aaron Brooks
pimp.gif
now he only plays 6 minutes a game as a role player
laugh.gif

first game as the starter got 22 pts, 19 assist, Chuck Hayes missed a wide open layup which prevented my 20/20 game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Best game of my career so far is 54 pts
pimp.gif

I'm starting to get piss right now. After every game in My Player mode that I do good, my PS3 freezes when it starts saving. Anyone else have the same problem?

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

whats your ball handling rating? those moves are sick

oh yea i got the starting PG job from Aaron Brooks
pimp.gif
now he only plays 6 minutes a game as a role player
laugh.gif

first game as the starter got 22 pts, 19 assist, Chuck Hayes missed a wide open layup which prevented my 20/20 game
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Best game of my career so far is 54 pts
pimp.gif

It's a 95

my rating is only 47
laugh.gif
I still drop like 30-35 a game though... with the heat
pimp.gif

If you dont OD call for the ball...Wade and Lebron would never pass
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dunks206

My Player is so addicting! My best game is 10 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists...
grin.gif
I'm a starter for the Jazz though,
laugh.gif

The only numbered Jordans I've unlocked are the 18's and 19's... I just want the 3's, and I will be set. Do you need to do anything "special" to unlock them?

Man Jazz sucks. I'm a pg and i have averaged 26 points and 5 assists the last 10 games and those bastards wont let me in the starting unit. I play 20 min on 12 min quarters. I have requested a trade but nothing. 

Originally Posted by KiNGJRMZair23

I'm starting to get piss right now. After every game in My Player mode that I do good, my PS3 freezes when it starts saving. Anyone else have the same problem?
shoulda got a 360

Just beat the heat finally this game was for the best record in the nba....I did a sick in an out on mike miller lol ill post it later

This myplayer mode is OD. All these random ******ed trades (nash on celtics, lebron on Milwaukee, etc). My guy is on the wizards and Greg poppovich is the coach smh.

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

This myplayer mode is OD. All these random ******ed trades (nash on celtics, lebron on Milwaukee, etc). My guy is on the wizards and Greg poppovich is the coach smh.

Seriously my league looks like I did a damn fantasy draft, they've gotta fix that

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Seriously my league looks like I did a damn fantasy draft, they've gotta fix that

on 2k10 i was drafted by the Lakers and Don Nelson was named head coach, too bad you couldnt request trades
laugh.gif

this is my first 2k game since 02.....I knew if I was going to cop 2k11 I had to know all the iso moves in order for me to play the way I want, at first I hated the idea of dribbling with the same stick you move with but now I love it

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Originally Posted by bjamez20

on 2k10 i was drafted by the Lakers and Don Nelson was named head coach, too bad you couldnt request trades
laugh.gif

So we had Popp for two games, then he was fired cuz we lost those two games lol. This game is silly. Mad addictive and fun, but silly lol

anyone else having trouble scoring in the post? i manage to get good position but my shots just dont fall. either the CPU defense is that good or my post moves are garbage.

Just started my playoffs
pimp.gif
we play pacers the first round...I happy as hell because they swept us in the season after horford and zaza got injured

Originally Posted by hlf man hlf amzng

anyone else having trouble scoring in the post? i manage to get good position but my shots just dont fall. either the CPU defense is that good or my post moves are garbage.

Shot timing in the post is different than jumpers. Hit practice mode

Back
Top Bottom