NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

It's still a good game. I played Black Ops for months so that kinda put 2k on the shelf. I went back to it this week and been playin with my T-Wolves in the association 
waiting for The Show at this point 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

Any of ya'll do what me and my boys do with a Fantasy Draft instead of using the current rosters when playing each other ?

And did anybody DL the 2K share roster with all the classic teams ? The creator did very well except for some faces being off. The ratings overall are pretty much on point.

yea i downloaded a bunch of them.

i keep replaying the 95 magic vs the 95 rockets
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by al3x89

hey how is this game on the ps3?

i'm about to pick one up and wanna get 2k11 for it.

anyone who's played both can give me some feedback?

I have it on ps3 and I must say that 2k seems to be made to be played on 360. On the xbox it's alot more smoother, whereas with the ps3 it's more boxier. Either way its still 
smokin.gif

jumpman247 wrote:
So I have a draft coming up and I'm number 1 in the draft, it's Hall of Fame.

Should I pick Lebron or Dwight?

-Jacob

so i got my ps3 and it runs perfectly fine
pimp.gif
 i went in expecting to be let down, but i wasn't.
took some time getting used to the controller, but i'm good now. 

You can only do but so much with faces on such a limited system. Not like he is on the PC version. PortlandBlazer is his GT (360). Putting in work for years.

Man to Man most of the time just like any real NBA team. I hate playing against dudes that treat 2K like a college game. Constant zone defenses. Changing defense 2-3 times during one possession.

Is there anyway to get your stats up quick with my player cause every time I play on line I play with these dudes with 99 overall and im at 69 in my second season didnt get any endoursements and I was finals mvp now in my second season im no longer a starter im playing backup for D rose any help will be appreciated

I would take Lebron with the number 1 pick. His FT animation is very easy to perfect. Just watch his hands and it's easy to adjust after your first tries.

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

Is there anyway to get your stats up quick with my player cause every time I play on line I play with these dudes with 99 overall and im at 69 in my second season didnt get any endoursements and I was finals mvp now in my second season im no longer a starter im playing backup for D rose any help will be appreciated
What are you focusing your talent points to? I'm an all-around PG and I focused on speed, quickness, dribbling, passing, medium shot and lay-up. I played within the play sets and played smart. I'm about 33-36 games into my second season and my rating is an 82 starting PG for the Lakers.
Oh yeah, I also wear the Jordans that help me with a specific stat...So, if one pair gives me added quickness, I'd focus my points to shooting, passing, dribbling. 

Hope this helps.

do they automatically update ratings of players on the ps3?  (like if someone's three point shot had improved from the beginning of this season to now) or do you have to go somewhere to download the update? 

i know they do this on the xbox, i think

Yo I just got NBA 2k11. Is there a way to unlock the Zoom Kobe VI or KD III in this game for myplayer?

Originally Posted by FullMetal

Yo I just got NBA 2k11. Is there a way to unlock the Zoom Kobe VI or KD III in this game for myplayer?

nope. they aren't in the game

anyone know where i can join some local tournaments? I have a big cash tournament coming up in july and im trying to practice for it....

someone tell me $!+ happened to the release online?? me and the opponent take a ridiculous long time before a shot finally falls.

Sad to say I havent touched this game since Dec. 
sick.gif
 that's mostly due to not keepin up with NBA as much as usual tho.
I remember when the game first dropped, when you dunked on someone it was 
eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 then an update came out or somn and that stuff was ghost...is it back? 
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom