NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!

laugh.gif

any word on the Draft Combine this year? i thought that was cool. would be better if it was free this year

Originally Posted by DREDAY0789

any word on the Draft Combine this year? i thought that was cool. would be better if it was free this year

Its gonna be already available in the game,no need to pay to download it.

so the skating on the court is still going to be an issue?

MJ looks like he is skating rather than taking off at 2:30 something in the bulls-blazers video

when players collide with screens it looks so unrealistic...dudes just run in place and stuff
laugh.gif

The defensive intensity still looks anemic or the intensity in general...slow motion at times. I guess the only way to increase it is to skate faster and longer distances.

There are NBA-approved hard fouls in the game. No fighting, but playerswill get dragged down as the defender tries to prevent you from gettingyour shot off.
Very happy about this, many times I tried to foul and hit someone and it was usually a no call or and 1.

Looks like good changes but trust me that post match interview is going to get so annoying. They added it for UFC 2010 and i swear it was cool first 2-3 times because you can call out fighters but i really see it getting annoying if they force you to do it every match...

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Looks like good changes but trust me that post match interview is going to get so annoying. They added it for UFC 2010 and i swear it was cool first 2-3 times because you can call out fighters but i really see it getting annoying if they force you to do it every match...

Agreed.
These things belongs to Wrestling games or something.

Also there will be manual fouls in the game. Holding Turbo + Pointing the right stick in the direction of the ball handler. Finally.

2k on facebook says...

If you're gonna Become The Greatest, you gotta have your own signature shoe. Dominate in this year's version of My Player mode and you'll see your customized kicks on the feet of other guys in the league. What's your signature shoe gonna be called?
wow.

I would love to play in some Allan Houston P.E flightposites III's

christmas-day-on-court-2001-3.jpg

oh well....

EDIT: Wouldn't be crazy if we could download shoes from 2K share ? Like just think about the possibilities 2K already has some of the best (imo the best) modders in the video game community i think it would be great if 2K gave us the option to create and upload shoes to 2K share like i would really spend hours designing and downloading different kicks i rocked or wanted from my childhood
pimp.gif

kobe is some P.E VIII's

air-jordan-viii-8-retro-kobe-bryant-player-exclusives_1.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

They have to be Jordans, though?
smh.gif

Yeah I hope the options aren't restricted to just Jordans.

I guess we'll find out tommorrow when the My Player Insight is posted.

Can't believe I just actually pre-ordered this
laugh.gif
thats how depserate I am in wanting to play this. Will not ship until 10/1
laugh.gif

oh well had some money to blow I guess lol

Couple of NTers on Twitter thought they were doing it and challenged me in 2k10 for the last few days. Mind you, haven't played this game prior to last week since early July. Used the Grizzlies nad just straight man handled dudes with OJ Mayo. Once they double teamed him, lit it up from outside with Rudy Gay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

http://twitter.com/Beluba - Follow him for other 2K11 news.

A few tweets that caught my eyes.

@m_coopergrade8  I don't remember how many new dunk packs I added. MJ, Nique, Drexler, Rose, Wes Johnson, Evan Turner to name a few

@m_coopergrade8  my favorite dunk pack is still probably bron's. But my favorite new one is Wes Johnson's. The guy was amazing in mocap.

@BiggBlack the Reign Man has his own dunk pack.

@BiggBlack Nique has his own dunk package.

@WillH313 yes. there are off ball fouls and moving screens in 2K11

@zuzukid205 Everyone loves Rondo's ball fakes. Yeah, you can do his fake pass layup in 2K11.

@NiqLuvin Bron's dunk package has been modified quite a bit... it's a mix of old dunks and new ones. Plenty of Bron-like tommy's in there

@domidomdomz no one is unstoppable in NBA 2K11 if you play good D.

@E360Spins I don't think I mentioned contact dunks in the Insight. So yes, there are plenty of new ones and they play more appropriately now

@Queenzballa5 DRose is my boy too. he got hooked up with a new J, his signature floater, and dunk package. Bulls are sick this year

I'm on 360. GT: BIGJOE757. I'm down for a league.
Pics of my last few games. Should have never let this boy use the Lakers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2d01e9u.jpg

2a6tjl5.jpg

zjfkpi.jpg

23ixxfb.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

@WillH313 yes. there are off ball fouls and moving screens in 2K11

hmm.. i have a feeling these will be random+canned just like the kick-balls & over-the-backs in 2K10

^ Even if they are random and canned, it is better than nothing. Plus it adds to the number of turnovers that aren't steal induced. I am a fan of more turnovers.

Back
Top Bottom