NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

http://twitter.com/Beluba - Follow him for other 2K11 news.

A few tweets that caught my eyes.

@m_coopergrade8  I don't remember how many new dunk packs I added. MJ, Nique, Drexler, Rose, Wes Johnson, Evan Turner to name a few

@m_coopergrade8  my favorite dunk pack is still probably bron's. But my favorite new one is Wes Johnson's. The guy was amazing in mocap.

@BiggBlack the Reign Man has his own dunk pack.

@BiggBlack Nique has his own dunk package.

@WillH313 yes. there are off ball fouls and moving screens in 2K11

@zuzukid205 Everyone loves Rondo's ball fakes. Yeah, you can do his fake pass layup in 2K11.

@NiqLuvin Bron's dunk package has been modified quite a bit... it's a mix of old dunks and new ones. Plenty of Bron-like tommy's in there

@domidomdomz no one is unstoppable in NBA 2K11 if you play good D.

@E360Spins I don't think I mentioned contact dunks in the Insight. So yes, there are plenty of new ones and they play more appropriately now

@Queenzballa5 DRose is my boy too. he got hooked up with a new J, his signature floater, and dunk package. Bulls are sick this year

looking real good so far

@BiggBlack the Reign Man has his own dunk pack.
Won't be using the Sonics, but this is very necessary. 
pimp.gif

i think i might be done playing sim. all dudes do is whine and cry smh.

Even though it's early and I feel like it could be potentially overdone, the mention of being able to get sponsorships and endorsements in My Player this year sounds pretty dope and has gotten me more pumped.

I played the %!+# out of My Player(and still do to an extent) when there wasn't much to play for and now there's more incentives
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Couple of NTers on Twitter thought they were doing it and challenged me in 2k10 for the last few days. Mind you, haven't played this game prior to last week since early July. Used the Grizzlies nad just straight man handled dudes with OJ Mayo. Once they double teamed him, lit it up from outside with Rudy Gay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Couple of NTers on Twitter thought they were doing it and challenged me in 2k10 for the last few days. Mind you, haven't played this game prior to last week since early July. Used the Grizzlies nad just straight man handled dudes with OJ Mayo. Once they double teamed him, lit it up from outside with Rudy Gay
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

My mannn(NH)
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
....#TEAMMAYOFTW

I'm on 360. GT: BIGJOE757. I'm down for a league.
Pics of my last few games. Should have never let this boy use the Lakers
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

2d01e9u.jpg

2a6tjl5.jpg

zjfkpi.jpg

23ixxfb.jpg
eyes.gif

You took more shots with one player than everyone else on your team combined though.
That doesn't mean you're nice.

eek.gif
 @ what they did to Myplayer this year!!!!

i said last year that since it was a brand new mode, that next year it has no choice but to be incredible.

I CANT WAIT  to get this game.... im officialy sold.
and Thank GOD for the Point Cap, dudes was making some ****** players with insane ratings.
Im glad they put in the player attitude idea, like you can be a fan favorite, or you can really be boo'd out of town...
Finally they add a little bit of Association mode to this mode, The teams come ask you about trades, and who they should sign in the offseason, thats great.

and not having to play ALL 82 Games is gonna be great, i hated sitting for weeks playing just to get one season done.....

Hopefully they fixed the clone glitch, and the sub problem, also the game recognizing you for having the best FG% in the league etc....

Im HYPED for this to drop..... Myplayer + Jordan Challange + Old school Teams + just the normal Association, makes this game GOAT
Only thing they need to intergrate is being able to have Olympic games like play the worlds every 2 years, and olympics every 4,  put that in association and myplayer mode, and this game is unbeatable

My Player looks nice. I don't play modes like that though. Looks nice though

Yeah after going through the draft combine last year, I hardly touched My Player, especially with all the issues it had.

I'll definitely try it out this year though.

Only thing we need to know now are The Association improvements and the demo release date.

My Player was the ONLY reason why i bought 2K10 seeing how great 2K11's could potentially be i'm all over this first day 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom