NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

The Chicago Bulls Overall Rating.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

4TH.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Denver Nuggets

Offense: 1st
Defense: 11th
Overall: 7th

Carmelo Anthony - 93
Chauncey Billups - 83
Kenyon Martin - 77
Ty Lawson - 75
Nenê - 75
Al Harrington - 74
J.R. Smith - 71
Renaldo Balkman - 66
Chris Andersen - 66
Arron Afflalo - 65
Shelden Williams - 60
Malik Allen - 58
Anthony Carter - 57
Coby Karl - 54
Not bad, although I'm sure being the highest rated offensive team will change by the time the game releases, with Carmelo hopefully being shipped out of town within the next couple of days.

IF THEY KEEP MELO IT GONNA BE A PROBLEM FOR PPL ON 2K11 IM ALREADY PISSING PPL OFF ON 2K10 W/ THE NUGGETS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Originally Posted by Simply Certified

Originally Posted by LightskinFlYbOy 718

Originally Posted by bonafide125

Anybody in NYC trying to get the game early?

Im looking for spots. The place I got it from last year closed down.

www.videogamesnewyork.com

i know way more but like to get them low key so would not be giving info on them
why out of all spots blow this one up? you know how SMALL that store is???
eyes.gif
 dudes will have a riot 
Because people on here are stupid.

Anyway I was reading that the PS3 version has a lot of jaggies meaning that the game is graphically inferior to the 360 version. In gamer terms, 2K developed the game for the 360 and ported it over to the PS3 instead of developing it for the PS3. 2K is notorious for this.
pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif
That doesn't deserve a
pimp.gif
. If you're a casual gamer, you wouldn't care but that's a bad thing overall for the video game industry.

i know way more but like to get them low key so would not be giving info on them
eyes.gif
 dudes will have a riot 
cause that's not my main store im going to and they always come thru and may be a riot but 1st come 1st serve u know the rules
VGNY is the smallest store in america..lol but they have MADD games..and they get all the imports..

I was in a store in chinatown last year for almost 4 hours waiting on the game..Me and my boss..we took a long #!# lunch..he went back to the office gave me money to get mine and his
pimp.gif
at first the dude said 12..and the guy didnt come until 4..it was about 60 of us in that small #!# store all kinds of people Black, white asain, thugs, muslims..we all exchange information and gamer tags. had a good #!# time..when the delivery dude showed up we all clapped..they had 2 lines..madd organized..People respected the fact that others was there first..That was the ONLY spot in NYC who had it the Friday..other stores got theres Sat..

I know 3 more spots in brooklyn..called and they all said MAYBE wed but Def thurs..next weekend will be a good weekend

Originally Posted by Datnggag

eyes.gif
 dudes will have a riot 
cause that's not my main store im going to and they always come thru and may be a riot but 1st come 1st serve u know the rules
VGNY is the smallest store in america..lol but they have MADD games..and they get all the imports..

I was in a store in chinatown last year for almost 4 hours waiting on the game..Me and my boss..we took a long #!# lunch..he went back to the office gave me money to get mine and his
pimp.gif
at first the dude said 12..and the guy didnt come until 4..it was about 60 of us in that small #!# store all kinds of people Black, white asain, thugs, muslims..we all exchange information and gamer tags. had a good #!# time..when the delivery dude showed up we all clapped..they had 2 lines..madd organized..People respected the fact that others was there first..That was the ONLY spot in NYC who had it the Friday..other stores got theres Sat..

I know 3 more spots in brooklyn..called and they all said MAYBE wed but Def thurs..next weekend will be a good weekend

Lol all this tlk and dat store doesnt even hav it. Dats the store I go 2 all the time guy said they didnt get it yet

laugh.gif
I will wait it out

not like i'm gonna die after a 5 year absence from basketball video games

I'll see some of yall on the psn some time next week

Is anyone buying a PS3 just because of this game?
laugh.gif

Im really considering it...

I played the last two installments on PC and its just not the same.

windycity7 wrote:
IF THEY KEEP MELO IT GONNA BE A PROBLEM FOR PPL ON 2K11 IM ALREADY PISSING PPL OFF ON 2K10 W/ THE NUGGETS
pimp.gif

TEAM CHICAGO BULLS   
                                            > SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <

PSN:Chicityk7
Why you ridin' with Denver, though?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

windycity7 wrote:
pimp.gif
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS   
                                            > SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <

PSN:Chicityk7
Why you ridin' with Denver, though?
laugh.gif

i run with denver & chicago basically the only teams i run with asidie from a league....it gonna be a problem with den or chi.....send invites ayor

We go through this *$*+ every year. People on the 2k forums swear they have the game, but dont want to post any info on where they got it from.

Man this game is so damn SMOOTH. And there's SO much to do... Best basketball game i've ever played. I been killing with MJ in the Jordan Challenge. His jumper is so wet... 
pimp.gif
Drake is also in the game too. Got em looking on POINT 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Man this game is so damn SMOOTH. And there's SO much to do... Best basketball game i've ever played. I been killing with MJ in the Jordan Challenge. His jumper is so wet... 
pimp.gif
Drake is also in the game too. Got em looking on POINT 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Lucky bastards.
mad.gif

laugh.gif

For those who have it already, care to share some impressions?

How's the gameplay

How is the kicks selections?

I know they have a lot of Jordans in the game, but what about Nike, Reebok, and Adidas shoes?

How is the team jersey selection?

2k has seem to always skimp on the amount of jerseys available for certain teams, how is it in 2k11?

Back
Top Bottom