NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

so they only have nike hyperdunk max for nike shoes?

Hyperdunk
Hyperfuse
Nike Shox BB Pro
Lebron 8

no kobe 5's (smh)

- i already unlocked a few jordan's... you can't apply them to just ANY player (not even Kobe!)
- the game is sick, i just did one of the jordan challenges (50%+ shooting, at least 63 points) and scored 72 with MJ
pimp.gif

- the dunks are way better this year, more realistic
- very realistic... lebron gets superstar calls (lol, he traveled on one play and they didn't call it)

- i'm not too impressed with my player, mainly because i don't feel like building up my guy again. so i'm probably not gonna touch that for a while.

any other questions, ask and i'll try to answer them if i have time.

and btw.. 360>ps3. almost EVERY sport game (and i only play sports), is developed for the 360.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

they've got lebrons, not sure about the others though. defense is way tougher this year. just finished going through myplayer

Can you edit the colors on the shoe like last year?

they've got lebrons, not sure about the others though. defense is way tougher this year. just finished going through myplayer

Can you edit the colors on the shoe like last year?

30t6p3b.gif
@ Myself for running through a $20 5 pack of Verbatims.

Theres somethings a mac can't do.... or i dont know how to do with a mac at least

nerd.gif
Nters with a backup looking for a meet up $$$$

Read on 2k forums that as you play the game (just play, any mode) you unlock Jordans. So the more minutes/hours you spend playing the game, you will be rewarded with unlocking the different Jordans

jordan challenge is too easy. they made jordan a monster, i've got like 42 and 12 steals going into the 4th of game 6 against utah

they gotta tone down the hop step and spin dunks still, they look great but are so unstoppable and easy to trigger with a lil space

Originally Posted by al3x89

Hyperdunk
Hyperfuse
Nike Shox BB Pro
Lebron 8

no kobe 5's (smh)

- i already unlocked a few jordan's... you can't apply them to just ANY player (not even Kobe!)
- the game is sick, i just did one of the jordan challenges (50%+ shooting, at least 63 points) and scored 72 with MJ
pimp.gif

- very realistic... lebron gets superstar calls (lol, he traveled on one play and they didn't call it)

- i'm not too impressed with my player, mainly because i don't feel like building up my guy again. so i'm probably not gonna touch that for a while.

and btw.. 360>ps3. almost EVERY sport game (and i only play sports), is developed for the 360.
Is the trade logic and team building aspect for the A.I as good as 2k advertised? Also how are the sim stats? 

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Here are the classic teams
85-86
Bulls
Celtics

89-90
Bulls
Hawks
Cavs
Pistons

90-91
Bulls
Lakers

91-92
Bulls
Blazers

94-95
Bulls
Knicks

95-96
Bulls
Sonics

96-97, 97-98
Bulls
Jazz

%@#& no rockets or any other classic teams and I doubt they will be dlc o well hopefully next year

I got the game early guys my GT is USAINBOLTISFAST on XBOX live. Any questions? Havent played it yet. But its ALOT harder than 2k10 to just run and dunk on the default settings.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

The computer defense is a lot better. Now you cant just throw a pass just to throw a pass like in 2k10...Its definitely going to get intercepted in 2k11.
I knew that from playing the demo, you can't do cross court passes or even a long pass ahead for a fast break. It always gets stolen, which is annoying at times.
Annoying that you just can't make any and every pass accurate? You have an issue with realism?

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

they gotta tone down the hop step and spin dunks still, they look great but are so unstoppable and easy to trigger with a lil space
It will be patched.

jordan challenge is too easy. they made jordan a monster, i've got like 42 and 12 steals going into the 4th of game 6 against utah
It all depends on how you play. 12 steals? You must be attempting a lot a stills manually. I am sure if someone is playing legit that it wouldn't be as easy for them. Enjoy your game though, play the way you want. Don't think I am disrespecting you at all.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

I got the game early guys my GT is USAINBOLTISFAST on XBOX live. Any questions? Havent played it yet. But its ALOT harder than 2k10 to just run and dunk on the default settings.
Same question I asked the guy above.

Is the trade logic and team building aspect for the A.I as good as 2k advertised? Also how are the sim stats? 
 Also how are the sim stats? Can you simulate a season and just tells us what you observe? 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

30t6p3b.gif
@ Myself for running through a $20 5 pack of Verbatims.

Theres somethings a mac can't do.... or i dont know how to do with a mac at least

nerd.gif
Nters with a backup looking for a meet up $$$$

PM me and i can help you. i had no problems with my mac.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Originally Posted by al3x89

Hyperdunk

Hyperfuse

Nike Shox BB Pro

Lebron 8

no kobe 5's (smh)

pimp.gif

didn't try that yet, not sure if i will though. kind of hooked on playing my season with the magic before i start association lol.

and ya, they made jordan unstoppable pretty much...

so why are there no kobes? and that is really the list of all the Nike shoes? Did they just put Jordans in and forget everything else??

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Also a lot of those arenas aren't realistic and don't look like the real ones. Looking at that Houston video above reminded me of that, I think Portland a a few others were off too.
They are never accurate. If there's one thing EA got right, it was the aesthetics whether it be the arena accuracy all the way down to the sneakers. 2K has ignored that for too long.

Hyperdunk
Hyperfuse
Nike Shox BB Pro
Lebron 8

no kobe 5's (smh)
30t6p3b.gif
Only confirmed what I thought. Only if Live didn't fall off so hard from '10.

For those with OS accounts that want to express the sneaker accuracy or lack thereof in 2K11, Hopefully, a developer answers the questions that have been brought up.
http://www.operationsport...acy-2k-basketball-2.html

whereas in live10, kobe was wearing his actual kicks he wears in real life.
Dynamic DNA FTW
pimp.gif

ya nba elite did a lot of good things this year, other than gameplay haha

the got the visuals and controls down, but the gameplay.. smh

but it is, what it is.

EVERY YEAR i hope that 2K includes player PE's, but they don't. IIRC, last year they had KB4's but they weren't even the ones that he was wearing in games. whereas in live10, kobe was wearing his actual kicks he wears in real life.

Question...my X-Box was modded over a year ago, got banned too...I have a new one and was planning on buying the real copy but i'm getting impatient...if I burn 2K11, will it work on my old modded 360? don't really care about going on X-Box live, just wanna play the game...heard they need to be updated to work though, that true?

al3x89,

1. Can you let us know if we can edit the names of the generic folks on the classic rosters? Some said we can, some said we can't. No definite answer.

2. D-League. Is it accessible through the roster management screen OUTSIDE of Association mode? Or do we have to start an Association to see D-League Rosters?

3. Are the D-League players real players? If not, can we edit their NAMES this year? Last year we couldn't.

Back
Top Bottom