NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

and they dont even ahve a set date for the delayed release? man they way they talk about updating rosters and dna for live 10 its like they are gonna delay til nba elite 12...lol

^ i have a feeling they wont release this year.. 
laugh.gif
 @ EA

Damn, I wasnt planning on getting Elite either way but I feel for those developers/creators of the game. Atleast they are trying to change it up and can admit that the game isnt ready to be released. Hopefully they come out with a
pimp.gif
%%# game. If its dope, ill cop. Im not biased to 2K sports, but they definitely have had the better NBA game IMO for a while now.

On another note, I dont remember the last demo I have played as much as this NBA 2K11 one. I cant wait for the game to come out. The people that have the game are the ones with modded systems right? Or have the hard copies been shipped to some places? Im gona go check out my spot later and see if they have Fifa 11 early, as well as see when they are supposed to get 2K, I would *#+$ my pants and lock myself in my room for days if they have NBA
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan23 4xL

I just got that tingly, nostalgic feeling that took me back to the 90s - during the same time as watching Ghost Writer on PBS, Spiderman on Fox Kids, Pete and Pete/All That, Big Bad Beetleborgs, Nerf Guns to name a few. God I miss the 90s, at leas with this game I can bring some of it back being able to be like Mike.

P.S. I saw MJ in a Celtics jersey, I almost threw up in my mouth.

Does it really look that bad for the Ps3? I asked that because you don't see video game footage's of the Ps3 version. That is what I am going to get it for.. 

al3x89,
thank you your info about the nike shoes, so i can't change Kobe's shoes to air Jordan ?
Then i unlocked the Air Jordan is only for the MyPlayer mode?

Originally Posted by FDUB

Does it really look that bad for the Ps3? I asked that because you don't see video game footage's of the Ps3 version. That is what I am going to get it for.. 
I downloaded the demo for both PS3 & Xbox and he graphics are real rough on the PS3... I changed my mind... I will cop for the 360...

Rudy Gay from 2K9 is back. Dropping 40+ with dude 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Old NT 2K league heads knew that boy Nore was cold with Gay 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Looks like I'll have to buy a 360...

Anyways listened to the OS Radio Show, I found it funny Czar said when you walk into the 2K Offices guys there are in sweats and Jordans. But then for those who are really into the extras and details mention how the Arts Team messed up and left out a lot this year when it came to shoes etc.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Anyways listened to the OS Radio Show, I found it funny Czar said when you walk into the 2K Offices guys there are in sweats and Jordans. But then for those who are really into the extras and details mention how the Arts Team messed up and left out a lot this year when it came to shoes etc.

yeah they actually took my call
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shox2001

al3x89,

thank you your info about the nike shoes, so i can't change Kobe's shoes to air Jordan ?

Then i unlocked the Air Jordan is only for the MyPlayer mode?

you can only put the unlocked jordan's on some of the players in the NBA. there were only a few on the lakers that i could add them to (i don't remember who it was exactly). i was gonna put them on kobe cause he's wearing some wack $#% shoes in the game, but i was upset that i couldn't. must be a contract issue.

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

yeah they actually took my call
pimp.gif

So that was you who called in asking my question from here about the game on PS3 vs. XBOX
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Watching these videos look like I'm watching a NBA game. The player movements are really smooth and realistic. The commentary isn't repetitive so it's not so boring. I'll cop this since Elite got scrapped.

Back
Top Bottom