NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Watching these videos look like I'm watching a NBA game. The player movements are really smooth and realistic. The commentary isn't repetitive so it's not so boring. I'll cop this since Elite got scrapped.

This

Hey DC or anybody else that would know............. what is a music editor you guys use to make your custom arena music? I figure I may as well get a head start since I'm waiting on the game still

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Looks like I'll have to buy a 360...

Anyways listened to the OS Radio Show, I found it funny Czar said when you walk into the 2K Offices guys there are in sweats and Jordans. But then for those who are really into the extras and details mention how the Arts Team messed up and left out a lot this year when it came to shoes etc.

yeah they actually took my call
pimp.gif

So that was you who called in asking my question from here about the game on PS3 vs. XBOX
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Naw I was the guy who brought up how 2k11 is in the position of live 05 in terms on hype

SacTown, I wasn't really ito the custom music feature last year. GO over to operation sports and talk to RubenDouglas. He was the man in charge of that.

al3x89,

1. Can we play Summer League in Association Mode.
2. Is the D-League Accessible through the Main Menu Roster Management Screen or do I have to start an Association to see it?
3. Do D-League players have real names? Can we edit the names of the D-League players (unliklast year)

Thanks man

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

SacTown, I wasn't really ito the custom music feature last year. GO over to operation sports and talk to RubenDouglas. He was the man in charge of that.

al3x89,

2. Is the D-League Accessible through the Main Menu Roster Management Screen or do I have to start an Association to see it?
3. Do D-League players have real names? Can we edit the names of the D-League players (unliklast year)

Thanks man

1. I'm about 95% positive you cant.

2. You have to start an association

3. No and No

They got Conseco right for the most part Arena wise, the thing I hate is the big %%+ exits with the Jordan Brand logo, %#%! looks tacky.

need some spots thay getting the game by tomorrow all my spots have failed me this year talkin bout Saturday might as well get it the 5th 4 days early not gud enough

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

al3x89,

Thanks man

1. I'm about 95% positive you cant.

2. You have to start an association

3. No and No
Pissed off

^ That's just real life NBA game commentary dubbed over that video. Sick none the less...one week away
pimp.gif

Looks like I'll have to buy a 360...

Anyways listened to the OS Radio Show, I found it funny Czar said when you walk into the 2K Offices guys there are in sweats and Jordans. But then for those who are really into the extras and details mention how the Arts Team messed up and left out a lot this year when it came to shoes etc.
Their art team is garbage.

Does anyone have videos from the playstation 3 version because all I see is the Xbox 360 version.. it can't look that bad.. Could it? 

Originally Posted by FDUB

Does anyone have videos from the playstation 3 version because all I see is the Xbox 360 version.. it can't look that bad.. Could it? 

no 360/ps3 comparison here.. but i played the Demo heavy last night then immediately loaded up 2k10..
the jaggies def noticeable.. especially during the "cutscenes" 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

^ That's just real life NBA game commentary dubbed over that video. Sick none the less...one week away
pimp.gif
Damn, was hoping that was in the game.
laugh.gif

The white house visit is stupid. Should of spent that time fixing the shoes and jerseys.

and fixing the arenas, that Finals game looks like they won  a regular season sold out game.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom