NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

there have been so many trades in my myplayer season its ridiculous.

since being on the thunder we've picked up david lee, hedo turkoglu, and dragic(sp?). i just played the suns and they have perkins and nate robinson, no nash though. guessing he's on the celtics?

wish they'd tone down the trades a lot..
also, i wish they'd stop asking me questions about being named player of the week.  i'm going on like 10 straight weeks and its like every other interview, "how does it feel..."

Dropped 48 with Kobe against the Heat and unlocked the XX1
pimp.gif

Gave my player the build and height of Joe Johnson as a shooting guard and got drafted to the Hawks
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

no joke, nash was in the celtics in my game also 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
whoa
WAIT WAIT WAIT.... in my association, he's on the Celtics also!?!?!??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
seriously he is

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how do u see the video u uploaded to 2ksports? thanks

Create an account with them then link your Psn to the account
You dont have to...your highlights supposed to show on the latest uploads...you can just click your own PSN or GT then bookmark it..
Here's mine.. no account needed..

http://community.2ksports.com/community/user/?c=2&cu=2533274873839058

bro whats with the celtics avy?

I was playing the Shootout Jordan Challenge this morning. I had 26 and 6 assists on 11/13 shooting through 2 quarters. Nique had 26 and this crossover dribble drive spin move tomahawk dunk in my face. I quit after that
30t6p3b.gif

had to start my myplayer over got hit with the save and exit game glitch smh i was in my 2nd season on the bulls facing durant in a key matchup.....got drafted 1st round like 10 or 11th pick to the pacers was projected to go 9th to pistons

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by jthagreat

how do u see the video u uploaded to 2ksports? thanks

Create an account with them then link your Psn to the account
You dont have to...your highlights supposed to show on the latest uploads...you can just click your own PSN or GT then bookmark it..
Here's mine.. no account needed..

http://community.2ksports.com/community/user/?c=2&cu=2533274873839058

bro whats with the celtics avy?
grin.gif
 I know right? ..i cant change it since its a default thing and i have no account on there..

Nash is on the C's in my game too....

When do I get to create my own Jordan's?

I'm like 40 games deep in My Player.

My Player is so addicting! My best game is 10 points, 4 rebounds, and 3 assists...
grin.gif
I'm a starter for the Jazz though,
laugh.gif

The only numbered Jordans I've unlocked are the 18's and 19's... I just want the 3's, and I will be set. Do you need to do anything "special" to unlock them?

Back
Top Bottom