NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

So last year this wasnt very successful, but in 2k9 it was VERY successful.

Lets get a league going! 16 teams. Sim league meaning

-No ball hogging with one player all game
-No turbo smashing all game long
-No full court press unless your down by more then 10 or down in the 4th quarter.

I'll have the game by friday at the latest and will set up the league then.

Whos in?

Please tell me you're doing a fantasy draft like the old NT leagues used to be.

id love to play but playing online is so crappy and different than playing offline
30t6p3b.gif

I would love to do this, but wont have time to really get many games in unless it's the weekend.

JW though why no full court press? When I played ball we would press the whole game most of the times

Yes it's fantasy draft. Usually we ask that you can play 5 games a week. And a lot of people consider pressing when your winning cheesing.

Im in! Just like old times, I remember we tried this last year but the servers were so bad we ended up waiting for this. lol I got the knicks!

I would join

But i dont feel like %*$!#$ all you skrubs in dat 2k11 cause you know im the hottest thing out of Michigan since meijer and aint no @#*+! stoppin the truth

Peace.

JRetro
30t6p3b.gif

Im down though.

GT: o iNSaYNe o

Team: Rockets

I'm down but at least start it up like in 2 weeks and let people get use to the game first.

You know what it is

GT: Gator Boy 24

Team: Guess the Hornets have cool jerseys

Lord/Budda/Allah/Anton Lavey knows I WOULD... but I'm modded... the gift and the curse
grin.gif

Just got my copy, gonna mess around a bit and then start the league and will send you guys the info

GT: bpayton216

Gimmie my cavs
pimp.gif

Lol and if given the opportunity I will NOT be choosing lebron wit the #1 pick

Check your PMs... sent out info to join!

16 teams. Fantasy draft. And whens the best time for everyone to draft?

Back
Top Bottom