NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

I'll be on in about 45mins Damn 10hrs shifts 
mad.gif

wish there was a way to see if your opponent is playing on ball defense. does that even matter anymore now? 
30t6p3b.gif

Had a tight game with the Pistons.  Couldn't hit a 3 to save my life.

J Retro, you ready to play the game form last night?

Originally Posted by jretro23

wish there was a way to see if your opponent is playing on ball defense. does that even matter anymore now? 
30t6p3b.gif

Yeah That kinda pisses me off... I'm gonna go on a rant about this game in a minute
laugh.gif

GREAT game Lakers... you made a hell of a comeback. I thought Billups shot at the end was gonna drop. Escape with the win
pimp.gif

But anyway.... how this game got a 9.5 rating is beyond me. Don't get me wrong I enjoy this game a lot but there are A LOT of flaws.

I've played probably 30 games give or take and have yet to see a SINGLE charge....any of you see a charging call yet?

Oh and how many times have I seen a players foot clearly on the line and its called a 3 or clearly behind the line and they call it a 2?
roll.gif

And I've seen numerous over and backs, some have been mine some have been other players and they don't get called
roll.gif

Oh and whats up with sometimes when I pass the ball to player they just run into the corner and outta bounds?

This game should have gotten a little lower rating.... like I said I enjoy it a lot, but those are some serious flaws IMO

Played the lakers and chauncey billups tried to take charges at halfcourt. We can do this all day. I enjoyed playing you,that's all there is to it

Originally Posted by pchen83

Played the lakers and chauncey billups tried to take charges at halfcourt. We can do this all day. I enjoyed playing you,that's all there is to it

A charge has never been called in the history of this game.
roll.gif

I played the Lakers and he was very sim, I suggest you shoot some more shots out of the paint or we'll be looking for a replacement.

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but just saying please try to not be in the paint so much. One of the things we dislike in our leagues.

I wasn't going to say anything about the way you play, but please don't lie about how I play.  We all know that charges never get called this year, so why would I do it.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

I played the Lakers and he was very sim, I suggest you shoot some more shots out of the paint or we'll be looking for a replacement.

Not trying to sound like a jerk, but just saying please try to not be in the paint so much. One of the things we dislike in our leagues.
This is why I think we should have set rules...

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

roll.gif

This is why I think we should have set rules...

He will be fine next time, I think its just cause he didnt know that you prolly cant score the majority or that much of your PIP.

Back
Top Bottom