NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Okay here's the thing.  If I had just beasted with Gasol and scored 32 PIP with him, then i'd be dead wrong in defending myself.  Look at the box score,I scored 36 points in the paint with guards. At the end of the day I saw cutters and got them the ball which led to 23 assists. I was shooting terribly from the field so I adjusted my game and took it to the hole to get the offense going. If go to the league page and look at the shot chart, E3LAL missed a ton of shots around the basket.  If those went in, they would've counted at points in the paint and you wouldn't have heard a peep from me about the breakdown of points in the paint.  The fact that Duncan had 2 points in the paint is not my problem, it's E3LAL's.  You took more shots than me,switched to a 2-3 zone to combat the slashing,had more offensive rebounds, hit more threes (I was 0-6 or something), had less turnovers, and more steals.  You had every opportunity to win this game and the fact that my roster is ranked 16th in power rankings while yours is top 3 should make this a non issue.  I played a custom match against the Spurs last night and there wasn't a complaint about my points in the paint because I was shooting threes and mid range jumpers, we congratulated each other after the game on the thread and kept it moving.  Bottom line is-i'm ecstatic that i've been given the opportunity to play in this league but if i'm off base at all and am really being cheesy, I would understand if I was booted from the league.  E3LAL, good game.

Okay here's the thing.  If I had just beasted with Gasol and scored 32 PIP with him, then i'd be dead wrong in defending myself.  Look at the box score,I scored 36 points in the paint with guards. At the end of the day I saw cutters and got them the ball which led to 23 assists. I was shooting terribly from the field so I adjusted my game and took it to the hole to get the offense going. If go to the league page and look at the shot chart, E3LAL missed a ton of shots around the basket.  If those went in, they would've counted at points in the paint and you wouldn't have heard a peep from me about the breakdown of points in the paint.  The fact that Duncan had 2 points in the paint is not my problem, it's E3LAL's.  You took more shots than me,switched to a 2-3 zone to combat the slashing,had more offensive rebounds, hit more threes (I was 0-6 or something), had less turnovers, and more steals.  You had every opportunity to win this game and the fact that my roster is ranked 16th in power rankings while yours is top 3 should make this a non issue.  I played a custom match against the Spurs last night and there wasn't a complaint about my points in the paint because I was shooting threes and mid range jumpers, we congratulated each other after the game on the thread and kept it moving.  Bottom line is-i'm ecstatic that i've been given the opportunity to play in this league but if i'm off base at all and am really being cheesy, I would understand if I was booted from the league.  E3LAL, good game.

I will say this-I am fine with not having that game count and E3LAL and I can do a rematch if that's what the mods think is fair

Is it just me or is there a high percentage of three pointers being made? Btw gg Yankee.

Originally Posted by pchen83

I will say this-I am fine with not having that game count and E3LAL and I can do a rematch if that's what the mods think is fair

Its fine, just saying in the future try not to have so many points in the paint.

If Nash was insane, OJ was pure psycho from the arc. 
laugh.gif

Anyone want Evan Turner?

i couldn't buy a 3 point shot *shrugs* and got damn garnett doesn't miss
mad.gif

if only i liked evan turner's release

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Its fine, just saying in the future try not to have so many points in the paint.

Ya, I wasn't complaining.  Just mad that I gave up 62 points in the paint and 12pts in the final 3 minutes.  I don't even score that much at times.  As long as you try to take jumpshots, run plays, cut down on those football passes and play players in their right position (S. Brown is a 1/2, not 3 and I don't believe Griffen will be playing C any time soon), you should be fine.

Clockin Dollars, you trying to play tonight?  You can get home court so there's no chance that I get us disconnected again.

Clockin Dollars, you trying to play tonight?  You can get home court so there's no chance that I get us disconnected again.

Around what time? Whats ya GT again? I think i already added u as a friend

Around what time? Whats ya GT again? I think i already added u as a friend

Back
Top Bottom