NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Yea man that was BS
30t6p3b.gif
J Rich was strokingggggg in the last 2-3 minutes of that one.

What do we do? I wanna play right now still i got time for 1 game.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Yea man that was BS
30t6p3b.gif
J Rich was strokingggggg in the last 2-3 minutes of that one.

What do we do? I wanna play right now still i got time for 1 game.

Yeah J rich was going off on me. IDK I dont wanna start another one and have the same %%+! happen

Good game fraij. I think I finally know how to play with my damn team and have the shots down. You had CB4 draining 3's on me.

I still dont know my teams shots, i can barely shoot free throws with these clowns and i STILL dont have a effing PG.
30t6p3b.gif

Before i forget, MODS the NYK vs PHI game needs to be reset, it cut off right before i was about to go up by 50. Thanks.

Before i forget, MODS the NYK vs PHI game needs to be reset, it cut off right before i was about to go up by 50. Thanks.

LMAO.  Game anyone?

I still dont know my teams shots, i can barely shoot free throws with these clowns and i STILL dont have a effing PG.
30t6p3b.gif
Lawson for Artest?

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

what u want for dirk? btw...who wants to run one? im the thunder

Dont matter... Just send offers. Do NOT lowball me

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Originally Posted by pchen83

I will say this-I am fine with not having that game count and E3LAL and I can do a rematch if that's what the mods think is fair

Its fine, just saying in the future try not to have so many points in the paint.

Ya, I wasn't complaining.  Just mad that I gave up 62 points in the paint and 12pts in the final 3 minutes.  I don't even score that much at times.  As long as you try to take jumpshots, run plays, cut down on those football passes and play players in their right position (S. Brown is a 1/2, not 3 and I don't believe Griffen will be playing C any time soon), you should be fine.
I will cut down on the PIP but you must be crazy to give me lineup advice.  You gonna call the heat front office and tell them to stop letting lebron play point or tell the wizards to stop starting 3 guards in real life?  come on, that's too far

Back
Top Bottom