NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by woody2626

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

game?

Jesus vs Dwade pt 2?

Im down
pimp.gif

dammit, these servers are way too sensitive. My roommate turned on her laptop and as soon as it hit the wireless network, I got kicked. I wonder if I would have lost by 100 since I was getting rocked in the second quarter. Syknin-good game. fml.

That game should still count as a w since I was getting rocked before I got booted

Keep that #$+%,you crazy?  You act like there was a chance I was coming back with Tyreke and Gibert shooting bricks.  I took the L

ok nevermind then
laugh.gif
but yeah, the 2k servers will always be garbage. after all these years, they still haven't got any better

Originally Posted by jretro23

ok nevermind then
laugh.gif
but yeah, the 2k servers will always be garbage. after all these years, they still haven't got any better

It was as if God was like, "alright, you've had enough buddy"

Honestly this points in the paint thing is screwing me up.  Gotta practice and adjust.  I would've only lost by 25 if I played my real game

certain points in the paint don't count as your overall points in the paint outcome. for example, offensive boards, fastbreaks off turnovers (steals, blocks, airballs) IMO

just gotta mix it up with a little bit of everything

i only had 4 pip out of 43 points, so i didn't get to utilize my inside game yet. was gonna do that in the 2nd half

and practice mode does help

!$!* this game, !$!* lebron, !$!* my team bricking every shot until they down by 20, !$!* isolations and stupid +*% AI defense having no idea %+% is going on.

one shot bargnani drain it from 3 then next time he wide open and front rim almost airballing.

Who wants a +##%!!@ game im tryin to get em all in so i can sell this joint.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

!$!* this game, !$!* lebron, !$!* my team bricking every shot until they down by 20, !$!* isolations and stupid +*% AI defense having no idea %+% is going on.

one shot bargnani drain it from 3 then next time he wide open and front rim almost airballing.

Who wants a +##%!!@ game im tryin to get em all in so i can sell this joint.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

2K be on that +!$+%%$$.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif
And someone PLEASE take Dirk... I cannot shoot with this dude to save my life
laugh.gif

I think we should up the difficulty to HOF (i think its on the one below). Some people hitting shots they have no business hitting.

SN: Ill give you steven jackson and somebody else for dirk?

%!!! that @#*@. 7'0 Center gets blocked at the 3 pt line by someone not guarding him with 3 seconds left OOOKAAYYY

Lebron reach out 10 feet in .01 seconds to steal the ball with like 20 left, Mayo hits from 30 feet away.

Im glad im not playing your team anymore cause its super tired. , bron is free points when you need to cut my momentum by driving to the hole and slamming on my whole team, Mayo always open cause people help on lebron and never misses.

Fu#*ing right im mad.

Who else wants to beat me?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

%!!! that @#*@. 7'0 Center gets blocked at the 3 pt line by someone not guarding him with 3 seconds left OOOKAAYYY

Lebron reach out 10 feet in .01 seconds to steal the ball with like 20 left, Mayo hits from 30 feet away.

Im glad im not playing your team anymore cause its super tired. , bron is free points when you need to cut my momentum by driving to the hole and slamming on my whole team, Mayo always open cause people help on lebron and never misses.

Fu#*ing right im mad.

Who else wants to beat me?
wanna run?

I read that last play easy, and one 7 footer blocking another isn't that hard to comprehend. You could drive with Melo too you just didn't try and what was up with pausing after every possession? It got annoying

Back
Top Bottom