NBA 2k11 Xbox 360 Sim League 16 Teams Fantasy Draft (2 Replacements needed!)

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I (Lakers) was playing the Kings up 7 in the fourth and the stupid servers dropped us.
i was ready for a good ending and it said you disconnected and gave me a W. run it back?

Originally Posted by jretro23

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I (Lakers) was playing the Kings up 7 in the fourth and the stupid servers dropped us.
i was ready for a good ending and it said you disconnected and gave me a W. run it back?

If you don't mind, tomorrow night would work better. 

GG

LeBron had control of the ball about 80% of the time. Just like real life
roll.gif

OJ was killin' it too!

al;sdkjfalkjsdf YOOOO I swear when I signed into the draft it said that the CPU had auto drafted Chris Paul so I went through the draft like I didnt need a PG
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

[table][tr][td]Philadelphia 76ers[/td][/tr][tr][td]#[/td][td]Player[/td][td]Pos[/td][td]Oval[/td][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]SF[/td][td]93[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Chris Bosh[/td][td]PF[/td][td]87[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Al Jefferson[/td][td]C[/td][td]81[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]Ron Artest[/td][td]SF[/td][td]79[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Andrea Bargnani[/td][td]C[/td][td]75[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]Jason Richardson[/td][td]SG[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]James Harden[/td][td]SG[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Tayshaun Prince[/td][td]SF[/td][td]77[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Tyrus Thomas[/td][td]PF[/td][td]71[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Dahntay Jones[/td][td]SG[/td][td]74[/td][/tr][tr][td]11[/td][td]Louis Williams[/td][td]PG[/td][td]73[/td][/tr][tr][td]12[/td][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td]PF[/td][td]72[/td][/tr][/table]
I guess imma have James Harden running point
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif

Custom anyone?

IF YOU ARE GUARD HEAVY LET ME KNOW AND ILL MAKE TRADES FOR A PG OR SG WITH HIGH BALL HANDLE/PASS RATINGS!

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Custom anyone?

IF YOU ARE GUARD HEAVY LET ME KNOW AND ILL MAKE TRADES FOR A PG OR SG WITH HIGH BALL HANDLE/PASS RATINGS!

Westbrook is on the trading block

I'm gonna hold onto West for now...only played 1 game. Anyone wanna run in about 30 mins?

Retro why do you keep changing the conferences??
roll.gif
I was trying to have it set up as East/West

Wasn't able to run one last night but I'm down for a custom then starting the real stuff up if anyone wants to play.

Internet died over here on this end fraij. sorry about that... lucky it was a custom. Ray Ray is impossible to guard coming off screens. Dude hit like 9 in a row in the 2nd. 25 points all from jumpers by the end of the 1st half
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Also Crag, those 3 rules on the first page are the only ones we have to obey? Everything else is fair game?

Ready to go now Ritch

As far as rules, I think most people know what sim is. Most people have played in these leagues before. If you think it's cheap, don't do it.

Back
Top Bottom