Nba 2k9 shooting free throws unappreciation

laugh.gif
smfh...my man kobe bryant is looking like shaq at the stripe
laugh.gif
so far I'm 6 games in the 82 game season and I'm shooting 3 for 29...any tips?
frown.gif
frown.gif

turn on real free throws if you that bad at it
laugh.gif
. other than that hit the practice mode or release at the peak of the release

They can present a little bit of a challenge...but that's better than just going 19-20 every game.

To me it's easy..i love goin to the stripe..i wish the computer would foul more often though..cause i barely b goin to the line..sucks..

^ what setting do you have it on? I guess I just have to get better timing. How do yall time your free throws by the heartbeat...?

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

^ what setting do you have it on? I guess I just have to get better timing. How do yall time your free throws by the heartbeat...?
i have it on i believe the second to hardest level..tryin to get use to playin 2k again after playin ncaa 09 so much..and i play 9 min quarterswith no slider adjustments..

+%++ that... Kobe's jumper is the biggest source of pure 100% UNappreciation from concentrate I've ever seen
smh.gif

I play with 9 min quarters cause it feels like the real game..and plus i take the time to run plays and not focus on isolations and post ups so much..causethen it would b too easy..

Maybe ill try the real free throw percenatage...I think my timing is off on freethrows. How do you guys time your shots when at the line?

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I play with 9 min quarters cause it feels like the real game..and plus i take the time to run plays and not focus on isolations and post ups so much..cause then it would b too easy..

same here

^^It takes about an hour to an hour and a half..it does seem long but oh well..

Playin madden on 7 minute quarters for me takes like 45 mins..
Playin ncaa 09 on 5 minute quarters takes like a half hour to 40 mins depends on how many points i score
laugh.gif

Who do y'all play with as a team?

For me..it's the Pistons or Blazers..

i use lakers for obvious reasons.
i play 5 mins quarters and they seem to take forever.

^^^I sorta feel my way through it..and then i look at the release point and how each player shoots..i normally shoot it like a normal free throw in reallife..that way i'm not really thinkin about the shot i just do it *like nike says*

Originally Posted by henz0

Online free throw Unappreciation.. Offline is pretty easy

i know right. you have to release so early online compared to just playing a game not online.

So are you going to go into Free Throw PRACTICE mode or will you continue to ask people how to do it?

Back
Top Bottom