NBA 2K9 sleepers (players and teams)

Sleepers: Steve Francis and Aaron Brooks, its like I can't miss with them. And OJ Mayo and Hakim Warrick

and of course Yao and T-Mac are almost impossible to stop

o.j. is a BEAST on the game
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yungchamp

i cannot stop tmac to save my life
mad.gif
i can stop kobe AND bron now but its something about those rockets
smh.gif
and rafer alston makes damn near every 3
smh.gif
Shane "Wrinkles" Battier had 11 threes off the bench...in the second half.

I was
mad.gif

Nate and Crawford and Chandler are very underrated in 2k9. Nate 3's are crazy, and Jamal cant be stoped once he gets hot. Chandler is a dangerous slasherhe pretty much dunks on everyone when the lane opens up. Knicks all day, im so proud to be a Knick fan this season so far
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

JR Smith= Best player not named Lebron, Kobe, Amare...

Exactly what i was gonna post, i am unstoppable with this guy
eek.gif
sick.gif
Also my dudes Rashard Lewis
smh.gif
, Jason Richardson, Javaris Crittenton, Sefelosha, GeraldGreen
sick.gif
and Michael Pietrus are all flames too.

Rudy Gay. dude's 3point shot is unstoppable and he can drive in at any given time.

the knicks... especially with dough boy and cookie monster in the middle... im a lakers fan but for the last three years ive been runnin with the knicks in 2k,theyre dope lol

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Maurice Evans of the Atlanta Hawks. The Hawks are like one of the funnest teams to play with. Tell me why Son's dunk it's like 86-90... And his Jumper is water. His release is dope... and when you get him on fire, it's like not even fair.
Agreed and their bench is pretty good too.

Bayless is ridiculous !! I was playin' my friend and he gave me like 50 w/ Bayless ! He is tooooo damn fast and his jumpshot is water !

Originally Posted by TheMillionDollarKid

Bayless is ridiculous !! I was playin' my friend and he gave me like 50 w/ Bayless ! He is tooooo damn fast and his jumpshot is water !

But I wasn't really that mad cause' I went in w/ Rudy Gay and dropped damn near 60 AND the game winning 3
pimp.gif

Grant Hill was my sleeper last year. Now it's Jordan Farmar, Odom, and Ariza.

Haven't tried out the Suns yet but I think Imma give them a shot. Joe Johnson gave me a run for my money a lil min ago! I squeaked out that win...
ohwell.gif

BTW, do yall play on Superstar or Hall of Fame?

Has anyone said the BUCKS!?!? Use them ASAP and you will not lose. Neither Bell or Redd miss from three I promise you.

2K9 sleepers:

Rodney Carney
Chris Andersen
James White
Salim Stoudamire
Donte Greene
Courtney Lee
Like dude said earlier, Dorell Wright
And last but not least, Brian Scalabrine...I swear he's wet in this game even though it only says C+

Back
Top Bottom